Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-05-16-22-06-19.jpg

LOL. That would be McEltooth's love child, DrOctagon, on the left...

giphy (7).jpg

Last edited:
Was checking out BR's article on every top 25 teams hidden gems, and while every team mentioned listed an offensive or defensive player as a hidden gem, UFag had a punter listed as their hidden gem. LOL! R.I.P to any skilled player wanting to go to that dumpster fire.

Was checking out BR's article on every top 25 teams hidden gems, and while every team mentioned listed an offensive or defensive player as a hidden gem, UFag had a punter listed as their hidden gem. LOL! R.I.P to any skilled player wanting to go to that dumpster fire.

They are going through the golden years, we always had beast punters lol

Advertisement
Don't need a punter if your offense never comes away with less than 3. I hope we never send another punter to the league, simply because he never has to punt

Surtain and Silvera interest late in the cycle and Campbell a no take

You can't make this stuff up

**** tears and delusion, doesn't get better on a Wednesday morning

Campbell isn't a take because he doesn't want to compete(which is BS). But they pound their chest about "flipping" Henderson when he quit after not being named the starter at an All Star game. Gayt bois be tripping.

Advertisement
Campbell doesn't want to compete, yet he will most likely end up in our Storm18 class which might be the most stacked DB class in recent memory with 7 DBs full of competition.

These guys will say anything to rationalize not getting anyone worth a ****.

Delusional can't even describe the nonsense im reading , Campbell comments is hilarious

This is not a political comment (either pro-Rep or pro-Dem), it's just a comparison to the world of politics. The "echo chamber" is a term for how some random commentator can make a comment, then it gets repeated and repeated until it takes on a life of its own.

The "echo chamber" is what drives UF "recruiting momentum" when you see things that are "alternate facts". Some guy says something, and then the anonymity of the internet makes other readers think that poster "knows something", and then half the board immediately adopts such stuff as "truthful" or "factual".

Somehow, Campbell is "afraid to compete". Even though he will likely sign with one of our most loaded secondary classes of all time. But, hey, a Gator fan said it, so it MUST be true. Or, at least, it WILL be accepted as true by many of them.

And Surtain and Silvera will have interest "late in the cycle". NO DISCUSSION of the "why". Why late in the cycle? Do we honestly believe that 5-star Surtain will be in a frenzy to look around late, at a school he hasn't really considered as heavily? Or that Silvera will suddenly want to leave South Florida...wait, wait, I can barely type the words without screaming "WHY?".

Guys, there is no logical rationale to the things that the Gators type. At least I raised one eyebrow when they said Silvera was related to a Gator player. THAT could possibly explain a kid's interest.

So let's TRY to explain the desperation of the Gators fans. They are PRAYING that SoFla kids are somehow too weak-minded to announce for UF during their senior seasons, and that they will suddenly swoon for UF and McEltooth once the hometown crowds are no longer cheering for them each Friday.

Yep, they seem to want more Hendersons.

Advertisement
How is this **** predicting a top 5-7 finish in recruiting???

Capture+_2017-05-17-10-51-18.jpg

What's even worse is I think one of their writers had a scenario that would put them at 3. Coupled with our class, you can bet that the Gayturd fall will be steep and teary.

Last edited:

View attachment 45266

What's even worse is I think one of their writers had a scenario that would put them at 3. Coupled with our class, you can bet that the Gayturd fall will be steep and teary.

You know what is sweeter and more satisfying than "regular" Gator tears? The extra-salty Gator tears after they have been lulled into a false sense of security, and then they wake up to realize that reality is much worse than they thought it was going to be.

View attachment 45266

You know what is sweeter and more satisfying than "regular" Gator tears? The extra-salty Gator tears after they have been lulled into a false sense of security, and then they wake up to realize that reality is much worse than they thought it was going to be.

Yeah that's going to come in dribbles from here on out but really hit them as we get to signing day. The meltdown on gatorbait, with a poor season and a fail in recruiting, will dwarf what we've seen thus far.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Amazing how they think Tyson Campbell is afraid to compete with Marco Wilson. As [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] said, even Choad knows better... The alternate facts and delusion in that fan base make for an endless amount of priceless reading.

I'm curious to see if this DrOctagon hits them about Henderson not wanting to compete at the all star game and them having no problem taking him

Amazing how they think Tyson Campbell is afraid to compete with Marco Wilson. As [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] said, even Choad knows better... The alternate facts and delusion in that fan base make for an endless amount of priceless reading.

I'm curious to see if this DrOctagon hits them about Henderson not wanting to compete at the all star game and them having no problem taking him

This guy actually seems to have a grip on reality... It's gotta be a lonely place for him over there.

Advertisement
Back