Tears Gator Tears

Well I don't think they have a chance in **** at getting that qb.
However, I actually think they have a solid chance at landing Sitkowski tbh.
****, I'd prefer them to get Sits and us to flip Casey Thompson.

Dude just feels like he's not 100% on board. And when Perry wins the starting job, there really just doesn't seem like its very likely he sticks with us. However, if Perry is good, whether we lose Sitks or not wont really matter...but we still need to bring in another qb this class, so hopefully we can flip Thompson after Texas also got Cameron Rising.

Advertisement

Dude just feels like he's not 100% on board. And when Perry wins the starting job, there really just doesn't seem like its very likely he sticks with us. However, if Perry is good, whether we lose Sitks or not wont really matter...but we still need to bring in another qb this class, so hopefully we can flip Thompson after Texas also got Cameron Rising.

So the guy you don't really want will flip from us when Perry becomes the starter, but some other guy who's committed to another school will flip to us because he's completely unconcerned that Perry is the starter? That about right?

So the guy you don't really want will flip from us when Perry becomes the starter, but some other guy who's committed to another school will flip to us because he's completely unconcerned that Perry is the starter? That about right?

Yeah... I can see Pickowski dropping and I'm not going to be sold on him until we see how he does at IMG this season but I don't get why this other dude would flip to us. Is it because he's just more of a competitor or more patient than Artur?

Yeah... I can see Pickowski dropping and I'm not going to be sold on him until we see how he does at IMG this season but I don't get why this other dude would flip to us. Is it because he's just more of a competitor or more patient than Artur?

Well he was heavily considering us, and that was while we already had Sits committed. And I don't think he was aware Texas was trying to bring in two Qbs in this class. Like a week after he committed to Texas, Cameron Rising did as well. And Even if you aren't afraid of competition, you really shouldn't want any other QBs in the same class as you.
And I don't think Sits will flip solely because of Perry, I think it'll be more of a situation where he flips because UF is so ******* ****** at qb, that he would have a real chance to be a starter immediately (combined with Perry being our starter) and the fact that he just isn't that good.

Basically, Thompson > Sitkowski. So, if we are in a situation where we are choosing between both, I'd rather have Thompson and let UF "flip" Sits.

Screenshot_20170516-180652.jpg
Screenshot_20170516-180823.jpg

Advertisement

Alot of fans don't get that a recruiter can recruit they can make u think u have a shot lebron and Jordan ahead of u

Wanted to let you know that there was enough tears to get through morning...I had to re-read TOC white paper again but it was good so it wasn't bad..lol

Advertisement
Advertisement

Whoa talk about hitting the nail on the head!!! That's gotta be a Cane who's in deep cover. He tore them a new ******* bigger than any cynical **** would...

If he's not one of ours we should invite him over.

He talks like one of us.... Kinda telling it like OCCC would but without the wipe the **** off your face insults.

It's the truth either way tho. Best thing they can do is listen, but it'll be more enjoyable when they find out the hard way.

Whoa talk about hitting the nail on the head!!! That's gotta be a Cane who's in deep cover. He tore them a new ******* bigger than any cynical **** would...

He talks like one of us.... Kinda telling it like OCCC would but without the wipe the **** off your face insults.

It's the truth either way tho. Best thing they can do is listen, but it'll be more enjoyable when they find out the hard way.

I think the guy's a Semenhole. They're attacking him as such now. It's just funny when someone shakes up their fairytale world.

I think the guy's a Semenhole. They're attacking him as such now. It's just funny when someone shakes up their fairytale world.

Ok, new plan. Everybody gets subscriptions over there and pretends to be undercover UGA fans. I was going to say bama, but they'd get all ****y thinking bama notices them.

Advertisement

Ok, new plan. Everybody gets subscriptions over there and pretends to be undercover UGA fans. I was going to say bama, but they'd get all ****y thinking bama notices them.
We need multiple strategies. You'll know when [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] gets a subscription over there and goes undercover because he'd have some screen name on gatorbait like "scaly" and he'd start talking about his pants down if they got a flip. I wonder how that would come off on their board??? They post shît like go gators and we post stuff about fapping.

Last edited:

We need multiple strategies. You'll know when [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] gets a subscription over there and goes undercover because he'd have some screen name on gatorbait like "scaly" and he'd start talking about his pants down if they got a flip. I wonder how that would come off on their board??? They post shît like go gators and we post stuff about fapping.

I can't put it into words, but this place just feels right.

Advertisement
Back