Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
DR. Octagon is an alias of Kool Keith

The half shark half alligator is Mr. Gerbik who is Dr Octagon 's uncle

*****.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This type of thread, while fun, is also pretty stupid. A lot of people on this board have egg on their face when it was proved correct that
Uf was going to get nearly every top south Florida db last spring. While I liked our class a lot they also had a good class (even with
Non qualifiers) so it's a petty debate.

While I get our current 2018 class is phenomenal let's wait and see how the season goes for us and them first and see who they land and if we keep everyone. We have the potential to win the coastal for the first time ever but quarterback is a gigantic question mark for us.

They won 9 games each the past two years with absolute trash at qb and they're returning a lot of talent including a great redshirt qb prospect in franks who was easily the best qb in Florida several years ago. They have some good players in their 2018 class and could still land a top ten class so the thread comes off more from our fan base suffering confidence issues relative to them. I noticed there is no Nole tears thread because they've owned us for Years.

Fighting for second place on a message board is kind of pathetic.

Advertisement
This type of thread, while fun, is also pretty stupid. A lot of people on this board have egg on their face when it was proved correct that
Uf was going to get nearly every top south Florida db last spring. While I liked our class a lot they also had a good class (even with

While I get our current 2018 class is phenomenal let's wait and see how the season goes for us and them first and see who they land and if we keep everyone. We have the potential to win the coastal for the first time ever but quarterback is a gigantic question mark for us.

They won 9 games each the past two years with absolute trash at qb and they're returning a lot of talent including a great redshirt qb prospect in franks who was easily the best qb in Florida several years ago. They have some good players in their 2018 class and could still land a top ten class so the thread comes off more from our fan base suffering confidence issues relative to them. I noticed there is no Nole tears thread because they've owned us for Years.

This is what a Gator looks like

Franks has proven nothing yet and no offensive player wants to play for Nuss.

Last edited:

Seminole Tears has been addressed in here. They've won 7 in a row and they don't whine like Gayturds... Not right now. We look forward to the day that there will be Seminole and Bama tears.

You don't belong in Gator Tears. We rip the Gayturds in this thread not our own. If you can't do that then get out of this thread and go back into one of the other threads you put your ridiculous porsts in.

Last edited:

IMG_4138.GIF

Advertisement
Back