Tears Gator Tears

This type of thread, while fun, is also pretty stupid. A lot of people on this board have egg on their face when it was proved correct that
Uf was going to get nearly every top south Florida db last spring. While I liked our class a lot they also had a good class (even with
Non qualifiers) so it's a petty debate.

While I get our current 2018 class is phenomenal let's wait and see how the season goes for us and them first and see who they land and if we keep everyone. We have the potential to win the coastal for the first time ever but quarterback is a gigantic question mark for us.

They won 9 games each the past two years with absolute trash at qb and they're returning a lot of talent including a great redshirt qb prospect in franks who was easily the best qb in Florida several years ago. They have some good players in their 2018 class and could still land a top ten class so the thread comes off more from our fan base suffering confidence issues relative to them. I noticed there is no Nole tears thread because they've owned us for Years.

Fighting for second place on a message board is kind of pathetic.

Dude, you are a picture of Helen Thomas in the middle of a **** thread.

Advertisement
This type of thread, while fun, is also pretty stupid. A lot of people on this board have egg on their face when it was proved correct that
Uf was going to get nearly every top south Florida db last spring. While I liked our class a lot they also had a good class (even with

While I get our current 2018 class is phenomenal let's wait and see how the season goes for us and them first and see who they land and if we keep everyone. We have the potential to win the coastal for the first time ever but quarterback is a gigantic question mark for us.

They won 9 games each the past two years with absolute trash at qb and they're returning a lot of talent including a great redshirt qb prospect in franks who was easily the best qb in Florida several years ago. They have some good players in their 2018 class and could still land a top ten class so the thread comes off more from our fan base suffering confidence issues relative to them. I noticed there is no Nole tears thread because they've owned us for Years.

[MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION] is the clown that started this thread:

If we had not gotten richt

Who did you realistically want?

I remember reading about bielema inquiring and got very excited about that possibility.

The guy has always recruited south Florida very well, is relatively young, did a great job at Wisconsin and has had Arkansas on the steady climb since he implemented his style into the program.

Guy would have been an awesome fit here.

He actually started that thread. ****** Bielema is "awesome". Let that sink in.

[MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION] is the clown that started this thread:

If we had not gotten richt

Who did you realistically want?

I remember reading about bielema inquiring and got very excited about that possibility.

The guy has always recruited south Florida very well, is relatively young, did a great job at Wisconsin and has had Arkansas on the steady climb since he implemented his style into the program.

Guy would have been an awesome fit here.

He actually started that thread. ****** Bielema is "awesome". Let that sink in.

stfu.jpg

RVA BAND HIM !!!! get hamburgerdumpster tfoh

Advertisement

bIVUz.jpg

Dude, you are a picture of Helen Thomas in the middle of a **** thread.

200px-Helen_Thomas.jpg

Advertisement
Antonio Callaway cited for weed... May have to miss the first game against Michigan.

They will wait for the Middle Tennessee State game like they have done before.

View attachment 45301

Second offense.

So much for second offenses. McEltooth's hinting that because Callaway missed time over this rape thing, he's had enough punishment! Here's the article:
McElwain speaks on Callaway's situation, playing status

Edit: It turns out this is an old article published on gatorbait so it still hasn't been decided if Callaway will miss playing time and if so, when/how much.

Last edited:
Hipster ate his boogers and wore Velcro shoes

Seriously. Even broke has respected the sanctity of the tears when posting in here and all Canes are welcome to post accordingly but hipster had to come in and try to take a big hipster shît here. Not having it.

Advertisement
Antonio Callaway cited for weed... May have to miss the first game against Michigan.

View attachment 45301

Second offense.

So much for second offenses. McEltooth's hinting that because Callaway missed time over this rape thing, he's had enough punishment! Here's the article:
McElwain speaks on Callaway's situation, playing status

He knows he needs him against Michigan, sad thou

Advertisement

View attachment 45301

Second offense.

I could be wrong but I think I remember some players getting in trouble. They were about to play a real opponent (might of been FSU) and so they delayed the game suspension until the next week. I want to say the opponent the next week was Middle Tennessee State. This may be old enough where it could of happened under Spurrier.

View attachment 45301

Second offense.

I could be wrong but I think I remember some players getting in trouble. They were about to play a real opponent (might of been FSU) and so they delayed the game suspension until the next week. I want to say the opponent the next week was Middle Tennessee State. This may be old enough where it could of happened under Spurrier.

He won't miss any time at all, book it. It will be dealt with "internally".

Advertisement
Back