Tears Gator Tears

And its ok....... I think I should call the cops he's a potential suicide......Fûck him he's a gayturd I hope he goes the same way as aaron hernandez.....cowards

Easy Loyal, my man... These porsters are just turds not murderers. Besides, if they all went the way of that guy, there's be no more Gator Tears....and we love Gator Tears.

true true but look at the depressed way he says it lol oh yeah and fûck him cuz he's a gayturd

Advertisement

And its ok....... I think I should call the cops he's a potential suicide......Fûck him he's a gayturd I hope he goes the same way as aaron hernandez.....cowards

Easy Loyal, my man... These porsters are just turds not murderers. Besides, if they all went the way of that guy, there's be no more Gator Tears....and we love Gator Tears.

true true but look at the depressed way he says it lol oh yeah and fûck him cuz he's a gayturd

Just wait til the season is ending and their 2018 class sucks and their 2019 class suffers massive defections. That's when the fun will really begin.

Cohen: Michigan Opener Biggest in Gator History

"This could be a huge day for UF or be a day that emphasizes the view that McElwain is a second rate coach. Michigan, basically, has to replace it's entire team, so UF should have a big edge on experience alone. It also falls on the same day that the biggest game opening the season falls, and it's not Michigan vs UF. Alabama and FSU face off on the same day. If FSU beats Alabama and UF loses to Michigan, it will be a very, very bad day for UF. It will just emphasize how UF is a second rate school in it's own state. It will make McElwain 3-8 against ranked teams, and, if the offense stinks it up, people will start to wonder why McElwain was hired in the first place. It's already not much of a stretch to say FSU owns UF. Not onl have they dominated UF, but FSU also beat Michigan, which has to be embarassing for UF since they were stomped so badly by the Wolverines. UF better win, and if they don't, they better pray FSU loses to Alabama. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult for a Gator fan to show his face in this state.
As for UF being two time defending SEC East division champions, remember who did the same thing just before them. It was Missouri, and where is Missouri now?"

PLZ PLZ PLZ MICHIGAN GET THE W

Tears will b endless if this happens!!!!!!!!!

On the early signing period:

Capture+_2017-05-10-22-08-23.jpg

Advertisement
Cohen: Michigan Opener Biggest in Gator History

"This could be a huge day for UF or be a day that emphasizes the view that McElwain is a second rate coach. Michigan, basically, has to replace it's entire team, so UF should have a big edge on experience alone. It also falls on the same day that the biggest game opening the season falls, and it's not Michigan vs UF. Alabama and FSU face off on the same day. If FSU beats Alabama and UF loses to Michigan, it will be a very, very bad day for UF. It will just emphasize how UF is a second rate school in it's own state. It will make McElwain 3-8 against ranked teams, and, if the offense stinks it up, people will start to wonder why McElwain was hired in the first place. It's already not much of a stretch to say FSU owns UF. Not onl have they dominated UF, but FSU also beat Michigan, which has to be embarassing for UF since they were stomped so badly by the Wolverines. UF better win, and if they don't, they better pray FSU loses to Alabama. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult for a Gator fan to show his face in this state.
As for UF being two time defending SEC East division champions, remember who did the same thing just before them. It was Missouri, and where is Missouri now?"

PLZ PLZ PLZ MICHIGAN GET THE W

Tears will b endless if this happens!!!!!!!!!

Much better... Attack the Gaytes

Easy Loyal, my man... These porsters are just turds not murderers. Besides, if they all went the way of that guy, there'd be no more Gator Tears....and we love Gator Tears!

You don't know that.

Advertisement

Easy Loyal, my man... These porsters are just turds not murderers. Besides, if they all went the way of that guy, there'd be no more Gator Tears....and we love Gator Tears!

You don't know that.

True...my bad.

Last edited:
Ummmm.... tailoring & tailor???

Capture+_2017-05-11-00-36-42.jpg

Welp.... I'm sure they do a lot of trailoring in them parts.

Last edited:
Every time I visit this thread I just imagine how bad we're going to embarrass these boys in a couple years. Their coach is a shark fu**er who is in denial and their classes for the next couple of years are about to be comical. It's going to be a bloodbath.

Advertisement

I've said this for a long time everyone they say " we'll flip your recruits "

I say ook...tell me 1 that turned out to be a stud and got drafted in the first round. It's always been a blessing in disguise when we didn't have to deal with them

That's because they don't know the difference between flipping someone and picking up the scraps when a team moves on from a recruit.

Perfect example is CJ Henderson, their prized flip. But we all know he was about to be a Cane before he pulled that BS at the all star game and got chewed out by the UM staff. So he gets butt hurt and runs to UiF, where he'll most likely not be able to accept the fact that he is very raw and needs to work his *** off to see the field.

I say ook...tell me 1 that turned out to be a stud and got drafted in the first round. It's always been a blessing in disguise when we didn't have to deal with them

That's because they don't know the difference between flipping someone and picking up the scraps when a team moves on from a recruit.

Perfect example is CJ Henderson, their prized flip. But we all know he was about to be a Cane before he pulled that BS at the all star game and got chewed out by the UM staff. So he gets butt hurt and runs to UiF, where he'll most likely not be able to accept the fact that he is very raw and needs to work his *** off to see the field.

Is the whole um staff yelling at him true? Where's Pete or someone in the know

Advertisement

From what I remember about the poster who brought forth the info and his credibility wasn't in question was the fact that CJ had a little bit of a hissy fit and Rumph nd Banda are the one that called him and said don't act that way don't do that and CJ got upset by it.

From what I remember about the poster who brought forth the info and his credibility wasn't in question was the fact that CJ had a little bit of a hissy fit and Rumph nd Banda are the one that called him and said don't act that way don't do that and CJ got upset by it.

Thought it was just Rumph

Thought it was just Rumph

CJ got butt hurt because he wasn't a starter in the all-star game and grabbed his **** and just left. Rumph found out and called his *** out on it on a phone call.

CJ then went to UF. Rumph got a little heat from the fanbase at first, but with the 2018 DB class, folks changed their minds really **** quick lol

Advertisement
Back