Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I thought the Jeudy thread was almost 200 pages. My old mind's going. This thread is long-term. It'll get there.

Advertisement
I thought the Jeudy thread was almost 200 pages. My old mind's going. This thread is long-term. It'll get there.

Now that just about all of Muschamp's defensive players are gone, you're going to see what that defense really looks like without talent. The tears are going to start rolling in, not just about recruiting, but the general state of the team.

They are claiming they "passed " on Kevin Austin after they didn't make the cut for him.

There's a decent chance they don't even land Copeland whom they have pegged as a Gator.

Advertisement
They are claiming they "passed " on Kevin Austin after they didn't make the cut for him.

There's a decent chance they don't even land Copeland whom they have pegged as a Gator.

Just wait ... they'll "pass" on him too.

View attachment 44871

Meanwhile, 6 hours later...

View attachment 44872

LOL... What happened mang???

Bump for very underrated post.

It was excruciating to watch the draft with my Clemzon father in law all weekend as he went on and on about how freekin Boulware should be a top pick and Clempson is so great and why aren't all their players getting drafted super high and how could the NFL take players from lowly (aka, non-name-brand) schools over the Great and Mighty Clampson Tigers... My GAWD so many fan bases are so myopic and clueless, it's excruciating to have to listen to, much less try to talk to them. And Dabo called us bush league...

Here's another drop of vinegar in the eyes of the Gators...

Remember how a couple of their posters think they have a shot at Micah Parsons, because one of their recruits Tweeted at him?

Yeah, in Parsons' most recent interview on Scout...he mentions every school BUT Florida...

"Schools Discussed in Video: Alabama, Florida State, Clemson, Ohio State, Miami, Georgia and Penn State"

Gator Tears...so tasty...

View attachment 44871

Meanwhile, 6 hours later...

View attachment 44872

LOL... What happened mang???

Bump for very underrated post.

It was excruciating to watch the draft with my Clemzon father in law all weekend as he went on and on about how freekin Boulware should be a top pick and Clempson is so great and why aren't all their players getting drafted super high and how could the NFL take players from lowly (aka, non-name-brand) schools over the Great and Mighty Clampson Tigers... My GAWD so many fan bases are so myopic and clueless, it's excruciating to have to listen to, much less try to talk to them. And Dabo called us bush league...

I mean everyone who is a fan of a team and watched these kids make plays throughout the season are gonna want to see them getting drafted. It took my brother calling me out to realize that I wanted every cane drafted so it's just natural.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20170501-164715.jpg

Looks like the luster of their 3 star running back recruit from NJ is starting to wear off:
Capture+_2017-05-02-13-44-22.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-02-13-43-06.jpg

LOL at g8rjeff22. We suck but Georgia sucks more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's so Golden-esque it's almost scary.

I wonder who will be the Dabo Swinney for McEltooth?

Could it be Kirby Smart in week 8? LOL

Or maybe Jimbo at the end of the year

Advertisement
Back