Tears Gator Tears

I'm confused at the nj hate tbh. Wasn't our two most talented players in the draft(njoku + muhammad) from New Jersey?

Advertisement
I wonder who will be the Dabo Swinney for McEltooth?

Could it be Kirby Smart in week 8? LOL

Or maybe Jimbo at the end of the year

CMR in 2019

You think he lasts that long? I'd be surprised.
Even though the East is a complete joke, they still won it twice in a row. even when they **** the bed this year and lose at least 4-5, McToof will ride the "two time SEC East champs!" **** for atleast another year.

I'm confused at the nj hate tbh. Wasn't our two most talented players in the draft(njoku + muhammad) from New Jersey?

#Broke-FreeZone

UFag went and got a 3 star running back from there to commit.

Back to the tears... Lol at the Gayturds fighting over the recruiting incompetence of 2 of their corches:

Capture+_2017-05-02-17-57-40.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be Gayturds...

Capture+_2017-05-02-18-32-52.jpg

LOL... If I could upvote this I would:
Capture+_2017-05-02-18-38-40.jpg

Last edited:

You mean Njoku and Elder who was from Tennessee

I said most talented not the best, and you are a fool if you think elder is more talented than muhammad.... get real that kid sat out a year of football and still was drafted. The saints was waiting on him for **** near 2 rounds to pick him. Elder was the best defensive player on the team last year but he wasn't the most talented. If Muhammad would have played last year he would have been a top 2 round pick

Last edited:
Advertisement

I said most talented not the best, and you are a fool if you think elder is more talented than muhammad.... get real that kid sat out a year of football and still was drafted. The saints was waiting on him for **** near 2 rounds to pick him. Elder was the best defensive player on the team last year but he wasn't the most talented. If Muhammad would have played last year he would have been a top 2 round pick

Great now broke is comparing WR's to DE's....

broke has a hard time accepting that he isn't wanted everywhere

LULZ...I read that and I still can't believe he did it!

#Broke-FreeZone

Advertisement
What's super fun about this is that they don't have a QB. For most positions they can logically say it's early in the cycle and they will get guys as the year goes on, but QB? Please. They know full well that pretty much every decent QB is committed at this point and very few of them ever flip. They're most likely fckd for a QB this cycle and they know it.

My only question is does it always look like this? They sound exactly like this board a few years ago. Is that coincidence or does the meltdown always look the same?

Advertisement
Broke, does you degree require statistics? God I hope so! Njuko is a terrific player out of the not so many terrific ones NJ produces. Not sure if he would be considered an outlier, but I wouldn't make a habit of recruiting NJ kids..

Western Michigan's WR went in the first round. I doubt they'll become a pipeline to the NFL any time soon.

What's super fun about this is that they don't have a QB. For most positions they can logically say it's early in the cycle and they will get guys as the year goes on, but QB? Please. They know full well that pretty much every decent QB is committed at this point and very few of them ever flip. They're most likely fckd for a QB this cycle and they know it.

My only question is does it always look like this? They sound exactly like this board a few years ago. Is that coincidence or does the meltdown always look the same?
A lot of them know they're screwed on the QB front. I've seen repeated posts where they complain about exactly what you stated. They blame McEltooth. Here is a basic example just today:

Capture+_2017-05-02-21-29-31.jpg

Last edited:

A lot of them know they're screwed on the QB front. I've seen repeated posts where they complain about exactly what you stated. They blame McEltooth. Here is a basic example just today:

View attachment 44928

So much more enjoyable when it's somebody else floundering about trying to tell themselves that maybe it's not that bad and they can still win with the cut-rate players and dollar store coach they've got.

Advertisement
Back