Tears Gator Tears

Nope... You're just looking to start something with me while I'm looking to pounce on Gayturd tears and fears and bring them to our board like a good Cane should.

The Gayturds see our class building and they can't fathom how we can be kicking their *** in recruiting while they have hardly anyone. They see Richt and crew hitting it out the park while their corch sits at basketball games eating PB&J's. They know that they lucked out and backed into a top 10 class last year and that their corch's approach to kids is to say "you're gonna be a Gator" while Greg Nord, their incompetent Special Teams corch stares off into oblivion.

If you've been on their board as much as I have trying to bring clips of their anxieties to CIS members, including you, then you would've seen that...but go on...

I meant the Gators comment. But go on.

Sorry. I thought that was directed at me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They all thought Milton was a lock to them but he's not and either hes gonna make the wait as he looks at other schools and gets other offers. The day he chooses to go elsewhere is the day that board implodes

Advertisement
SwampChump615 not having an easy time of it with Milton.

Capture+_2017-04-02-17-05-43.jpg
Capture+_2017-04-02-20-24-16.jpg

Last edited:
I've been following recruiting for almost 40 years, and that school has always had pretty good recruiting classes.
So they will eventually pick it up, even if they have to fire their HC.
Of course, I hope I'm wrong.

I've been following recruiting for almost 40 years, and that school has always had pretty good recruiting classes.

Actually, one of the jokes back in the day was that we would always hear that the Noles and Gators had more highly ranked recruiting classes than we did, but we would almost invariably do better on the field. The theory was that people like Jimmy Johnson and Butch Davis were just a lot better at evaluating talent.

Advertisement

Actually, one of the jokes back in the day was that we would always hear that the Noles and Gators had more highly ranked recruiting classes than we did, but we would almost invariably do better on the field. The theory was that people like Jimmy Johnson and Butch Davis were just a lot better at evaluating talent.

That was certainly true.

All of their supposed advantages such as facilities, stadium, resources are going away, and narrowing in our favor quite quickly. They are program looking in the rearview mirror. We've been there and it was no fun, but it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Different times and its y u seen our downfall. They were getting the better players because of the camps the internet. We back in the day had the advantage of evaluating...not anymore

I assume everyone knows that while JJ had the final word, it was Butch who did the bulk of Jimmy's recruiting.

Butch said he was able to take off on Thursdays to recruit through the weekend.

Advertisement

I assume everyone knows that while JJ had the final word, it was Butch who did the bulk of Jimmy's recruiting.

Guess that explains his decision making on saturdays?

+100, Don't forget sundays too lol.

Their fan base is really delusional or just not knowledgeable about recruiting and football in general. Look at this idiot talking about how our recruiting class was "****" last year, even though we basically had the same class on paper. They ranked one spot higher only because they took that kid who got caught smoking weed on his visit to Ohio State and CJ the cancer Henderson.

They should be ashamed to have a class so close to ours in ranks considering they're so much better than us lol and won the all mighty SEC east title the last 2 years. Not to mention how "irrelevant" our program has been and our lack luster facilities (god theyre ***king dumb). Good thing not all of them are complete morons

IMG_0310.jpg

Last edited:

Like Butch's Super Bowl rings as DC?

Or are you comparing UM during October, 2016?

Advertisement
Back