Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
**** see I was gonna be nice and give him a warning but Inday came in guns a blazin.
Inday heeded @MotoSniper and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes calls to sweep the leg and Inday showed...

4BB100F7-4672-4AE9-B39D-8126143F7341.gif

Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.

It is not POSSIBLE to be a Real Cane fan and a gaytor fan.

Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.
20th Century Fox Spoof GIF - 20thCenturyFoxSpoof GIFs
Image result for BEN HIll griffin stadium empty

Advertisement

Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the chant that UGa fans started.

"So, in 1997, when a Florida fan clad in jorts and an old-school mesh jersey kept Gator-chomping and screaming "Gator bait" at Davis and his friends outside Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, Davis couldn't take it anymore. With no recent Georgia victory to reference, Davis began yelling, "Gators wear jean shorts!" The rest of the young Georgia fans -- most of whom were in elementary school the last time Georgia beat Florida -- joined him. By the time Davis entered the stadium, hundreds of Bulldogs had joined in the chorus against the abominable duds. Georgia won that day for the first and only time in the 12 seasons that Steve Spurrier coached the Gators, and GWJS was seared into the heart and mind of every Bulldog under 25."

Apparently the spin now is that Steele is using the incident as an excuse to transfer and get a waiver. Even if that was the case, the bottom line is that their top recruit was an EE and bailed before Summer...

B5C468F0-7036-4CA0-9F1F-EF6E1D22B100.png
94BDC949-2881-4F0F-9DF1-F00CDD2450E9.png
28C7626A-4F54-4024-983E-C60E6202010A.png
31752D03-D7E5-4161-873E-2C7A9C557433.png

Advertisement
Apparently the spin now is that Steele is using the incident as an excuse to transfer and get a waiver. Even if that was the case, the bottom line is that their top recruit was an EE and bailed before Summer...

View attachment 85136View attachment 85137View attachment 85138View attachment 85139

Either way, he wanted out and it's not a good look for UF. What might be an even worse look though is how the beat writers and fans have reacted to it. If any top program lost their top recruit, and a 5 star guy, there would for sure be national headlines about it, as there have been with Steele as well as the allegations with his roommate. But 'Shaken Confidence in the Direction of the Program'?? That seems like an overreaction. Don't get me wrong, I love it and absolutely want as much gas thrown on that fire as possible. Just seems to me that an elite program would shrug it off a little more than Go Gata has.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So let me see if I can get this straight.

Because of a tweet that Steele's father sent 1 week after the multiple sexual assaults, the reason that Steele left MUST BE "homesickness"? This is the conclusion of Gaytor fans? I don't know what those idiots think, but I can tell you for a fact that I didn't tell my parents about every bad thing that happened to me in college within a week of it happening. How do Gaytor fans even know that Steele's father knew of the multiple sexual assaults at the time he sent that tweet?

Oh, but sure, Goldkamp has "sources". "Sources" for the homesickness. "Sources" for the role the parents played.

Think about it, Goldkamp could have written a sober, thought-provoking article on what UF needs to do differently going forward to convince recruits and parents that this was a one-time oversight.

Instead, Goldkamp HAD TO cite the "revised recruiting class ranking calculator", as well as to blame Steele and his parents for, literally, capitalizing on multiple sexual assaults to get Steele to leave UF.

How sickening.

And the Gaytor fans are licking it up.

Advertisement
Back