Tears Gator Tears

I always laugh at the meme that gators are supposedly racist. But you guys do realize it’s a joke right? UF is not racist at all lol, in fact it’s the opposite. And academically it’s better than UM. Truthfully a recruit is probably correct to pick UF over UM, better campus, better academics, more fans, better gameday atmosphere, stronger competition.

Advertisement
I always laugh at the meme that gators are supposedly racist. But you guys do realize it’s a joke right? UF is not racist at all lol, in fact it’s the opposite. And academically it’s better than UM. Truthfully a recruit is probably correct to pick UF over UM, better campus, better academics, more fans, better gameday atmosphere, stronger competition.

don't even reply to sht like this
remember you avoid sht because its dirty not because youre scared

DisfiguredOldBass-size_restricted.gif

Yup. Miami wasn't nearly as far off last year as what's perceived. 4 game losing streak in the middle of the season, Miami went 0-4 when giving up 16, 27, 20, and 27 points. They averaged giving up 23 points a game, and went 0-4. Just for comparison's sake, if you gave up 22.5 PPG for the season, you'd have been ranked 33rd in the country. Not incredible, but certainly nothing going 0-4 over.

Also, in those 4 games, Miami averaged 5.25 yards per play on offense. That number would rank 105th in the country for the whole season.

So really, just field an AVERAGE offense in those 4 games, and you've got to think they win at least a couple of them. 7-5 becomes 9-3 or even 10-2 real quick. We're not expecting a magic show out of Enos....just get us to above-average. Pair an above-average offense to what Manny has done the last 3 years on the other side of the ball, and you've got something.

The team overall wasn't awful last year. It was just a catastrophic offense. The defense was legitimately championship caliber.
Besides that the big elephants in the room were time of possession, 3rd down conversions and number of snaps the defense had to play.
Clean those up and the opponents points scored decrease dramatically.

Advertisement
Posting NSFW content
Shouldn’t you be on a gator site, crying about the dumpster fire goin on in Gainesville right now? We know you’re a troll
Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.

Last edited:
Reported as Troll...have a nice life, ****...enjoy your Ban

Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no ******* reason. The only hope at this point for FSU to not run this state is to switch allegiance to Gators, join me.
Youre a ******* dumb ***. Now that we got that out of the way lets talk about your statement. The facilities at UF ******* suck. I mean straight up trash. Wouldnt even be competitive in the MAC conference. Stadium jokes are old news. Last year I went to every single home game and none were empty. We played on a Thursday night and even with work and Miami traffic we packed the house against a sorry *** UNC. Ive been to the swamp. Its old. Its dirty its full of bugs and your fans are all racist white girls that dont know **** about football. You guys have the creepiest and dumbest fans in all of sports and recruits know that. Youre coach is a bummy creepy weirdo and his players walk all over him. In the last 2 years yall have been involved in more rape, drugs, and guns allegations than Miami has in the last decade and a half. Dugans wasnt our best recruiter. Miami pretty much will always recruit WR well. He had the easiet job and all he did was nearly run the best player on our team out of town. Ur a bum, a gator ***** that decided to stick ur nose in here to troll cause thats all yall little girls do up north. Go back to the hillbilly asss town you're from and quit acting like u bout anything

Besides that the big elephants in the room were time of possession, 3rd down conversions and number of snaps the defense had to play.
Clean those up and the opponents points scored decrease dramatically.

How bout maybe not the worst punter in the country? The only stat I haven’t seen from last year is opponent’s starting field position. I’ll guarantee you Miami was bottom 10 in the country.

Advertisement
Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no ******* reason. The only hope at this point for FSU to not run this state is to switch allegiance to Gators, join me.

You can't be a fan of both programs, sorry. It isn't allowed by either fanbase. Just go ahead and admit to yourself you're a Gator fan.

TF are you???

Advertisement

This is where you outed yourself buddy....our best recruiter got taken by FSU? If your talking about Dugans and your a Miami fan like you say then you know he was let go along with the rest of the offensive staff.

Advertisement

Delete your account. We do not need you.

Advertisement
Back