Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
seriously WTF???
of all the things to do when your angry, you choose to stick something up the but?

perfect banner quote for the UF game

Actually, this would be a hilarious strategy for our fanbase.

For ESPN College Gameday, we should all make various signs that quote some of the most hilarious Gaytor online postings. "House of Cards" and this one about doing something to his butt. Soal searching, etc. Some of the most ridiculous claims about the greatness of Mullet and Franks.

We make signs of the funniest things from Gaytor Tears, and everyone holds them up during the show. Then all those Gaytor dopes have to see their stupidity immortalized on TV.

And we post the screengrabs on this thread.

Win-win.

I find it hilarious that they're so sure Miami will continue to flounder despite a coaching change and an entire overhaul of the offense. Yet they literally just went from 4-8 to 10-4 when they changed coaches. Is Mullett the only coach capable of improving a team in his first season?

For ESPN College Gameday, we should all make various signs that quote some of the most hilarious Gaytor online postings. "House of Cards" and this one about doing something to his butt. Soal searching, etc. Some of the most ridiculous claims about the greatness of Mullet and Franks.

We make signs of the funniest things from Gaytor Tears, and everyone holds them up during the show. Then all those Gaytor dopes have to see their stupidity immortalized on TV.

Win-win.

This could be hilarious

Advertisement

Win-win.
IMO this is the single greatest anti-gaytor idea since @Dwinstitles said that there should be a “Gator Tears” thread. So what do we have for possibilities as signs?

Gator Tears
House of Cards
Soal Searching
gaytor Maths
gaytor Logix
gaytor Statistix
gaytor Flipz Machine
gaytor Recrooting Calculator
gaytor Spelingz
Dam Mullet
First Round Franks
Taco Hotdog
Go gaytors!
Cousin Eddie
Seider House Rules
Colorado 2028
But but but Facilities
The frying pan made me do it
???

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that they're so sure Miami will continue to flounder despite a coaching change and an entire overhaul of the offense. Yet they literally just went from 4-8 to 10-4 when they changed coaches. Is Mullett the only coach capable of improving a team in his first season?

And this is where I agree. I watched, not every snap of you guys last season, Miami games last year and you had the same issues that Florida had in 2017...lack of offense and offensive creativity. In 3 of your 6 losses, had you had one extra TD in those games, it would be another 10 win season. I expect that to change this year....just not in the first game lol.

Advertisement
And this is where I agree. I watched, not every snap of you guys last season, Miami games last year and you had the same issues that Florida had in 2017...lack of offense and offensive creativity. In 3 of your 6 losses, had you had one extra TD in those games, it would be another 10 win season. I expect that to change this year....just not in the first game lol.
I really, really, really want to hate this guy, but he makes too much sense. So I just really hate you. Congrats.

Yup. Miami wasn't nearly as far off last year as what's perceived. 4 game losing streak in the middle of the season, Miami went 0-4 when giving up 16, 27, 20, and 27 points. They averaged giving up 23 points a game, and went 0-4. Just for comparison's sake, if you gave up 22.5 PPG for the season, you'd have been ranked 33rd in the country. Not incredible, but certainly nothing going 0-4 over.

Also, in those 4 games, Miami averaged 5.25 yards per play on offense. That number would rank 105th in the country for the whole season.

So really, just field an AVERAGE offense in those 4 games, and you've got to think they win at least a couple of them. 7-5 becomes 9-3 or even 10-2 real quick. We're not expecting a magic show out of Enos....just get us to above-average. Pair an above-average offense to what Manny has done the last 3 years on the other side of the ball, and you've got something.

The team overall wasn't awful last year. It was just a catastrophic offense. The defense was legitimately championship caliber.

IMO this is the single greatest anti-gaytor idea since @Dwinstitles said that there should be a “Gator Tears” thread. So what do we have for possibilities as signs?

Gator Tears
House of Cards
Soal Searching
gaytor Maths
gaytor Logix
gaytor Statistix
gaytor Flipz Machine
gaytor Recrooting Calculator
gaytor Spelingz
Dam Mullet
First Round Franks
Taco Hotdog
Go gaytors!
Cousin Eddie
Seider House Rules
Colorado 2028
But but but Facilities
The frying pan made me do it
???

Gaytor rape victims wear jean shorts.

Advertisement

Yes. Because Mullet had "prior head coaching experience". And Manny doesn't.

Or that's the Gaytor Logicz way of anal-yzing things.

Excellent analysis. However, who on your defense is going to stop our offense? You're going to be starting McWilliams on August 24th at this rate.

Make sure to include tweets of them bashing recruits/racist **** to sprinkle in some negative crootin

Yes.

Player X sucked during spring practice.
Addition by subtraction.
He wasn't even going to start in this game anyhow.
Rehire Seider.
Gold teeth are OK if they sign with UF.
QUICK, SOMEBODY RECALCULATE OUR 2017 RECRUITING CLASS RANKING!

Advertisement
I always laugh at the meme that gators are supposedly racist. But you guys do realize it’s a joke right? UF is not racist at all lol, in fact it’s the opposite. And academically it’s better than UM. Truthfully a recruit is probably correct to pick UF over UM, better campus, better academics, more fans, better gameday atmosphere, stronger competition.

I always laugh at the meme that gators are supposedly racist. But you guys do realize it’s a joke right? UF is not racist at all lol, in fact it’s the opposite. And academically it’s better than UM. Truthfully a recruit is probably correct to pick UF over UM, better campus, better academics, more fans, better gameday atmosphere, stronger competition.

Shouldn’t you be on a gator site, crying about the dumpster fire goin on in Gainesville right now? We know you’re a troll

Advertisement
Back