Tears Gator Tears

Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no ******* reason. The only hope at this point for FSU to not run this state is to switch allegiance to Gators, join me.

Lol this is the dumbest post I’ve ever seen on this site. First he thinks we’re dumb enough to believe someone can be a Cane and a Gator. Then he whines about losing Dugans? Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he was the worst coach on our staff last year. The WR’s were worst than the QB’s. Lol and FSU we’re morons because they already had a WR coach and now they have two terrible WR coaches

Advertisement
And this is where I agree. I watched, not every snap of you guys last season, Miami games last year and you had the same issues that Florida had in 2017...lack of offense and offensive creativity. In 3 of your 6 losses, had you had one extra TD in those games, it would be another 10 win season. I expect that to change this year....just not in the first game lol.

How does it feel to have a dlck sūcking serial killer as one of your big stars and Tebow protégés.

Staying on that theme, what do you and your gayturd buddies say about UF’s Athletic Dept, and GPD’s coverup of Hernandez and Reggie Nelson shooting up a car and shooting one of the passengers in the head in the middle of the street in Gainesville.

How was it that this was just shut down? Pretty much everyone in Gainesville knows that Hernandez did this. How does it feel to be a fan of such a morally corrupt shlt program?

Advertisement
Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.
Not a troll but you are quick to point out the U issues and act like UF’s staff is great. And our supposed best recruiter was a terrible position coach who had to be fired!

Advertisement
I always laugh at the meme that gators are supposedly racist. But you guys do realize it’s a joke right? UF is not racist at all lol, in fact it’s the opposite. And academically it’s better than UM. Truthfully a recruit is probably correct to pick UF over UM, better campus, better academics, more fans, better gameday atmosphere, stronger competition.
Yeah, this guy definitely isn't a **** troll...

Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.
“Fan of both programs” is subversive and you have been band accordingly.

Advertisement
I always laugh at the meme that gators are supposedly racist. But you guys do realize it’s a joke right? UF is not racist at all lol, in fact it’s the opposite. And academically it’s better than UM. Truthfully a recruit is probably correct to pick UF over UM, better campus, better academics, more fans, better gameday atmosphere, stronger competition.
Can someone post the screen shot of the **** with a swastika tattooed right next to his **** tat for this simpleton?

Oh and didn't you pieces of **** have some white supremacist rally at your campus last year or something?

Yeah, UiF fans aren't racist at all...

GTFOH!

**** see I was gonna be nice and give him a warning but Inday came in guns a blazin.
D0559C50-7FBF-4FE0-B1F7-8AC3D64745AD.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back