Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I thought coming into this game that we had everything to loose and that even if they lost they’d be good in recruiting, but with what’s been happening with them lately they BETTER win this game. They loose to Miami they loose half their class.

Advertisement
CC96329F-1E43-4DA4-9D73-4B44C95E0843.png
AD1AAEA0-0EAE-4DDF-B46F-C5A2BAEC6706.png
1022AC33-39BA-43D6-BFF5-CE14399FB9FC.png
C7EF6BAE-BDDF-420D-8511-38141B60D8E9.jpeg
851DF1B7-7D12-4FD5-A90F-BF9E08F2C331.jpeg

Advertisement
Looks like Bagatorfan is @flagator86 screen name on their boards. Like Flagator86, That dude sounds WAAAYYYYY too logical and I refuse to believe there is more than one of those around

Lol nah im on SwampGas tho. I'm bobbybaker86 over there. I did say something homerish tho when I said looking at how Feleipe has improved leads me to believe that Mullen could coach in the NFL lol. Didn't say he'd be successful there though lol. See how having a successful season got us Gator fans not knowing how to act lol

Lol nah im on SwampGas tho. I'm bobbybaker86 over there. I did say something homerish tho when I said looking at how Feleipe has improved leads me to believe that Mullen could coach in the NFL lol. Didn't say he'd be successful there though lol. See how having a successful season got us Gator fans not knowing how to act lol
That group’s tame. It’s actually kind of boring for our purposes here. 247’s board is where most of the entertainment is.

Advertisement
That’s ok. You’re allowed. Half this board crowned richt after 2018. Not me tho. Nope. I crowned him after game 1 of 2017. App state.

In my defense tho, I did uncrown him after losing to ND a few games later. Although tbh, I did recrown him after ND the next year. But after Pitt that year I permanently uncrowned him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back