Tears Gator Tears

6334B3B5-1593-4002-8C88-5D97B861FBF9.png
04F43C9B-4879-4037-A038-5254091EC03A.png
16BF9D37-531D-4AA5-8587-7A3A80EE6692.png
44CA7435-443C-42ED-A8A9-C5B746131F9D.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t fault them for feeling that way after the debacle that was last year. It’ll make 8/24 all the sweeter.
Yep. All they know is last years record, so of course they think it’ll be a slaughter. As far they’re concerned Miami had a top SEC mind running the offense, and not even he could beat UVA... so their on the spectrum, weirdo of a coach should destroy us.

I Can’t wait.

Yep. All they know is last years record, so of course they think it’ll be a slaughter. As far they’re concerned Miami had a top SEC mind running the offense, and not even he could beat UVA... so their on the spectrum, weirdo of a coach should destroy us.

I Can’t wait.
That’s the thing. These gaytes and other people keep going back to how bad our offense was with Mork and Jorn running things.

That they acknowledge that our talent is top 10-12 recruiting-wise but that we have underperformed is actually the most telling thing. That should concern them but they keep going back to last year’s performance without consideration for who was coaching then and who is coaching now.

How do people not see Enos and comprehend the difference?

Advertisement
That’s the thing. These gaytes and other people keep going back to how bad our offense was with Mork and Jorn running things.

That they acknowledge that our talent is top 10-12 recruiting-wise but that we have underperformed is actually the most telling thing. That should concern them but they keep going back to last year’s performance without consideration for who was coaching then and who is coaching now.

How do people not see Enos and comprehend the difference?
They just don’t wanna see the difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back