Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
clemson makes you shut it down once you go public. look at ladson
I've heard this a few times, how exactly do they make that happen? I know a lot of people are going to say bags, but is there something else? Like a binding contract that they keep secret?

I've heard this a few times, how exactly do they make that happen? I know a lot of people are going to say bags, but is there something else? Like a binding contract that they keep secret?

from what I've read, you lose your spot. also, easier to do when they've been winning big since pretty much Boyd (at least in contention yearly)

Probably have enough options to say if you play around we are dropping you for someone around your level who wants your spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gawd I fūcking hate the gayturds, including the squatter that keeps posting on tears.
He actually is the rare decent gaytor I’m not accustomed to but it’s Tears and hate of the gaytor is the standard here. Would you like him re-assigned to the main board and other threads?

Clemson's got Bama cache right now. They're ran like a well-oiled machine on top of the compensation for their players. A program like UF isn't going to flip Bowman from Clemson.

They now have Bama's title and NFL credentials, but with a player's first culture to go with it. Those guys look like they are having fun. Bama's look like the Unsullied, for you GoT fans in the thread. Hard to top all of that.

He actually is the rare decent gaytor I’m not accustomed to but it’s Tears and hate of the gaytor is the standard here. Would you like him re-assigned to the main board and other threads?

To me tears is about how annoying and over confident many of their fans can be. That poster is the exception to what many of us who live in the central fl area are use to. I think treating him in a way to exclude or call him out when he is contributing in a good way would just be something that we would make fun of them for.

Advertisement
They now have Bama's title and NFL credentials, but with a player's first culture to go with it. Those guys look like they are having fun. Bama's look like the Unsullied, for you GoT fans in the thread. Hard to top all of that.
Those three defensive linemen in the first round don’t hurt. But definitely agree on the fun culture. Would you rather win the same amount and also have fun doing it? Or would you rather be a part of some machine

To me tears is about how annoying and over confident many of their fans can be. That poster is the exception to what many of us who live in the central fl area are use to. I think treating him in a way to exclude or call him out when he is contributing in a good way would just be something that we would make fun of them for.
We’ve always had gaytors come in here but they get attacked because they’re either coming in with a Cane screen name and trolling or they just come in straight out aggressive and obnoxious. This guy doesn’t do that.

He’s not the type to inspire a thread like this. The guys we screenshot are so I’m being the bridge builder type I am with him and I welcome the info he brings

Like I said before, he’s more balanced about his team than I am about mine. I agree with your point but I’m not going to argue with Canes in here either if I can avoid it.

Advertisement
Those three defensive linemen in the first round don’t hurt. But definitely agree on the fun culture. Would you rather win the same amount and also have fun doing it? Or would you rather be a part of some machine
But but but SEC???

Lol. Just kidding. Clemson has the best situation going right now. Better than it being UiF or F$U.

Yes Please lol His post and commentary are not aligned with the core values of the Gaytor Tears thread. LOLOLOL

Last edited:
Hes trojan horsing you......

I'm honestly not. I love sports and I love talking football, and i've said it before; If I wanted to talk noise, i'd do that. I don't have a reason to do that as it would be counterproductive.

Come August i'll be the "be ready come 8/24 cause we gonna bring the heat and leave Orlando with the W" and breaking down the game but I won't be the " man **** Manny and Miami, y'all ain't **** go to ****" type of dude.

Advertisement
Back