Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
****, that's bad even for a redneck, white trash school. SUGator is pushing 400 lbs in real life, so he must be an extremely miserable racist

Knowing that Gator fans cannot fathom or conceive how a kid could possibly choose Miami over UF gives me great joy. It makes their blood boil so much to see kids like Lingard, Silvera, Payton, etc pick Miami. I'm sure they'll flip some 3* though and brag about it for the rest of the cycle

You guys can neg me for this but I saw a pic of Brian Edwards (the DB that spurned us for UF) and he looks like a ******* animal. Didn't mind losing Henderson to the Gayturds but I thought Edwards would've been a beast here.

Advertisement
You guys can neg me for this but I saw a pic of Brian Edwards (the DB that spurned us for UF) and he looks like a ******* animal. Didn't mind losing Henderson to the Gayturds but I thought Edwards would've been a beast here.

Apparently he sucks at football though. They have nothing at CB after Henderson/Wilson and he still is 3rd string.

The kid always looked pretty impressive, his problem is that's he's ungodly slow. As in slower than most DL.

How could you not mind losing a kid who is a day 1 starter there, but care about losing a kid who won't ever see the field? I negged you because that just makes zero sense

Apparently he sucks at football though. They have nothing at CB after Henderson/Wilson and he still is 3rd string.

The kid always looked pretty impressive, his problem is that's he's ungodly slow. As in slower than most DL.

How could you not mind losing a kid who is a day 1 starter there, but care about losing a kid who won't ever see the field? I negged you because that just makes zero sense
the actual player is henderson who bama and everyone went after, edwards is a off the bus homie thats it

Maybe I”m mistaken but I thought this was “Gator Tears” not “Gayly comment on another dudes body”

Did someone say Henderson is a day 1 starter here?

Who would he have started over last year (his day 1) Malek Young, Michael Jackson, Trajan Bandy?

Kid is soft as **** and got lucky this past season with some gift wrapped pick 6s on the worst throws you've ever seen.

He will develop to become a better CB, but day one starter here is a stretch.

To be honest, I don't view either Henderson or Edwards as huge losses.

Jobe, Campbell, Samuels and Surtain were much bigger losses IMO.

Advertisement
Like I said, their racism isn’t even that thinly veiled.

As in, all black people are natural born thieves, are all naturally dumb and can only talk about 5 rangz, etc.

Look. I know these people. It’s not hyperbole. It’s true.

Again, I’ve had to spend time in Gainesville. It’s part of their culture still, among MANY of their alumni. FACTS.

A healthy portion of Bull Gators, the same ones making payoffs to Gator recruits, are stone cold racists.

100% agree. And I am (also) a UF alum (it was just an 11-month LL.M. in Tax Law program).

Here's the thing. Many of us who are "older" talk about how every single SEC program (and, hey, a few of the ACC programs too) have a "plantation mentality".

Then, some of the "younger" white guys (especially rival trolls) on the board freak out, because they hate "being accused of racism when they aren't racist". But what they don't understand is the implicit and centuries-old mentality that arose on the plantations. That blacks are to be owned/controlled/dictated to, and must live by the standards set by the white man. And that if they don't like it, the "benefits" that have been bestowed upon them can be taken away. And don't even get me started on the use of coded language.

The bottom line is this. A substantial minority, if not an actual majority, of white SEC football fans in the south view their football programs as a proxy for their whiteness. That, somehow, if 85 (mostly) black guys representing the Alabama A can go out and beat 85 (mostly) black guys representing the Georgia G, then somehow Alabama is superior to Georgia. And even though it is (mostly) black guys going into battle, they actually have an attenuated "ownership" of their players due to "bestowing" them with full-ride scholarships that will help to lift them out of their abject poverty.

And if one of those 85 commits a petty crime? Yeah, well assuming he's not a star on the team, he will be kicked out, labelled a "thug", and taught the lesson of what happens when you don't do what you're told.

That's the plantation mentality. The (mostly) white coaches are paid $5 million a year. The players are supposed to be grateful, respect their elders, work hard all day in the hot sun, and then thank everyone for what they have been "given".

Nobody wants to admit this, of course. Even some on this board will howl with protest. But that is exactly how many of the SEC fans view the relationship between the fans who fund the programs and the players who toil in the programs.

LMFAO. I thought he meant since gold is so fragile since we where pulling it out and rocking it so often it would fall apart every year.

If we had made the Turnover Chain out of plastic, a Gaytor player would have stolen it by now and tried to swipe it through a credit card reader.

And if one of those 85 commits a petty crime? Yeah, well assuming he's not a star on the team, he will be kicked out, labelled a "thug", and taught the lesson of what happens when you don't do what you're told.

If you go by the fsu board on 24/7 this exact thing happened regarding francois. **** francois cuz he's a nole, but the way they went after him was gross considering these are the same people that stuck up for winston.

Advertisement
If you go by the fsu board on 24/7 this exact thing happened regarding francois. **** francois cuz he's a nole, but the way they went after him was gross considering these are the same people that stuck up for winston.

But they don’t need him anymore so the redneck alumni can treat him like a fieldhand.

A2090D02-E350-43C0-A35C-DCA20A920077.png

Advertisement
That's exactly what he's thinking. He probably plays polite to black people to their faces and then dogs them to and with his racist white buddies. Unbelievable to me that vermin like this is still around in decent quantities but I've seen it first hand. I've had people dog Jews to me and I'm ******. I wreak Heeb like Streisand so they're fairly ignorant to begin with. Great morals and values to teach your kids!

And if you don't know, trust me, as my father and grandfather taught me... if it wasn't black people, they'd be going at Hispanics, Asians, Jews and anyone else who doesn't fit their criteria for being treated like human beings as opposed to being judged on their merits as people. Smh Fuxk the gaytor.

That's the truth right there.

Years ago I was in a small group of people and a guy told a racist joke about black people. He apologized to me the next day and (I'm certain his wife made him) and went on and on about how he wasn't a racist. Being younger and embarrassed, I told him no to worry about it, that I was sure he wasn't a racist. As we stood there awkwardly, he finally hit upon something we could talk about. I sht you not, he told me that the real problem was the asians. He honestly assumed that as long as it wasn't about black people I'd be totally down with racism.

Advertisement
Back