Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Getting in, playing and then leaving is the exact opposite of what I heard you should do. Even NFL teams playing in Mexico City have got there early to get adjusted.
It’s an extreme example but there’s a reason Everest expeditions take the better part of two months. Anyone who isn’t used to the thinner air is going to struggle. Throw in guys who are pushing 250-300 pounds who’s cardio vascular and respiratory systems are already overloaded and it’s gonna be a big fail if their not properly acclimated.

Advertisement
There’s something in here about his weight. I think it’s an error.

Do you believe this depth chart is real or Billy playing games?

Everyone plays games with the kid's weight, and it isn't good for him. I think there was a prior article saying the scale only goes up to 439 pounds, so, what, he LOST 4 pounds? Or, like the LSU football field, do they just mark in increments of 5 instead of 10?

Between the coaches and the writers and the pictures and the published depth charts, I don't believe any of it. Look at this article from Gaytor Country. Now, the writer ACKNOWLEDGES that Watson's weight was accurately-stated as 449 pounds on February 27th. But then, he acts like THIRTEEN DAYS LATER, you could notice a significant weight differential. The writer does not say that Fatson gained or lost a lot of weight, but March 11 was the beginning of UiF's Spring Break, so Fatson probably had a few walk-through practices before this and might have been in "weight loss mode". So this writer is trying to imply that Fatson lost a visibly-noticeable amount of weight in 13 days.

Yeah...I'm not buying it.

And then we had those recent "skinny Fatson" pictures, but now he is listed at 435 again.

Ridiculous.

1693316201084.png

Would the gurney hold up?

If that poor kid collapses at midfield against Utah, they are going to need a chopper to airlift him off the field. They haven't invented a gurney or golf cart that can haul a 500 pound load like that without tipping over.

Desmond Fatson is 75% of the way to his 600 Pound Life.

1693316423347.png

Advertisement
Everyone plays games with the kid's weight, and it isn't good for him. I think there was a prior article saying the scale only goes up to 439 pounds, so, what, he LOST 4 pounds? Or, like the LSU football field, do they just mark in increments of 5 instead of 10?

Between the coaches and the writers and the pictures and the published depth charts, I don't believe any of it. Look at this article from Gaytor Country. Now, the writer ACKNOWLEDGES that Watson's weight was accurately-stated as 449 pounds on February 27th. But then, he acts like THIRTEEN DAYS LATER, you could notice a significant weight differential. The writer does not say that Fatson gained or lost a lot of weight, but March 11 was the beginning of UiF's Spring Break, so Fatson probably had a few walk-through practices before this and might have been in "weight loss mode". So this writer is trying to imply that Fatson lost a visibly-noticeable amount of weight in 13 days.

Yeah...I'm not buying it.

And then we had those recent "skinny Fatson" pictures, but now he is listed at 435 again.

Ridiculous.

View attachment 253486
I was talking about Kimball. His weight was listed as 285 and he’s a CB. It’s an error.

If that poor kid collapses at midfield against Utah, they are going to need a chopper to airlift him off the field. They haven't invented a gurney or golf cart that can haul a 500 pound load like that without tipping over.

View attachment 253490
Bruh seriously,..... after seeing this pic, I don't know whether to laugh, cry, throw up, or just smh. That's fucced up! But the bolded is are facts!

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 253490
My dear fellow, put a spoiler on that **** 🤮

Advertisement
Back