Tears Gator Tears

So they left town early because of the hurricane. They went to Texas. It's like God was trying to tell them, you need to go to Utah early and acclimate to the altitude, yet Billy boy gonna Billy boy.

Man, why you gotta do Billy like that? He has it on EXCELLENT authority that you have to get in and out of Utah as quickly as possible, no matter what anyone else with an ounce of brains tries to tell him...

Advertisement
Forced myself to watch swamp kings. Thought it was cliche and predictable. 99% fluff.
Oh No What GIF by Identity

Advertisement
So they left town early because of the hurricane. They went to Texas. It's like God was trying to tell them, you need to go to Utah early and acclimate to the altitude, yet Billy boy gonna Billy boy.

Good Lord, are you ******* kidding me? They go to flat ***, Texas?

The moniker Sling Blade surely fits.

They were literally provided a God-given arrow to go to a high-altitude location a few days early, and then went to all the trouble of going to the tumbleweed plains. Nice going there, Sling blade.

Good Lord, are you ******* kidding me? They go to flat ***, Texas?

The moniker Sling Blade surely fits.

They were literally provided a God-given arrow to go to a high-altitude location a few days early, and then went to all the trouble of going to the tumbleweed plains. Nice going there, Sling blade.

But but but, somebody told him to "get in and get out quickly". Somebody told him.

Good lord, Slingblade Billy reminds me of the gullibility and naivete of the Will Ferrell character in Elf, who believes that the "World's Best Cup of Coffee" sign at a coffee shop in NYC is literally true.

1693409073185.png

1693409058138.png

Advertisement
Prayer circle... May the hurricane spare hotel Eleo and its neighboring retention pond to retain it's beauty and splendor to wow all future Gator recruiting visitors for years to come.

Can’t forget the Dave and Busters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back