Tears Gator Tears

Just watch the sideline replay. It was IMMEDIATELY out of his control as he hit the ground. IMMEDIATELY.

God**** ref talked about the "runner" having "possession", but you CANNOT count the possession in the air, the possession has to survive the contact with the ground, which it CLEARLY did not. If it HAD, then maybe, just maybe, you could talk about where to spot the ball based on the elbow, but there is NOT clear evidence that he was ever in, certainly not clear enough to overturn a call of INCOMPLETE on the field.
I learned a lot of new curse words after that play. I wonder who I was at the game sitting next to

Advertisement
I mean don't Chico ALREADY have like 2 different docs out about him???

I'm being obtused and biased when i asked that lol.

Although I know they wanted to "distance" themselves from him, it is a slap in the face to our intelligence that they didn't at least speak on Chico even if it was for FIVE minutes. Same with Cam Newton and his time at UF

Right. They didn't need to make the documentary about him, but they didn't even acknowledge all the issues he had in Gainesville, and what ended up happening afterwards.

Gainesville Forecast 8-24.png

Advertisement
If that happened would he survive?
Funny you ask as the only reason I saw this is because it caused a little uproar on Finebawwwwlm today as I did my roughly once every 90 day check-in on those lunatics. Some dude named "Hambone" called in and mentioned that his son was just killed by a car that fell off a jack.....before he proceeded to give his take about Baga or something.

But back to your question- the consensus by those that would acknowledge Mandel's prediction as having any credibility was that Sun Belt Billy would definitely be canned before the FSU game if this happened.

Advertisement
Funny you ask as the only reason I saw this is because it caused a little uproar on Finebawwwwlm today as I did my roughly once every 90 day check-in on those lunatics. Some dude named "Hambone" called in and mentioned that his son was just killed by a car that fell off a jack.....before he proceeded to give his take about Baga or something.

But back to your question- the consensus by those that would acknowledge Mandel's prediction as having any credibility was that Sun Belt Billy would definitely be canned before the FSU game if this happened.
What’s his buyout?

hard to survive that record.

Advertisement
If Billy has a season that bad, his survival will depend on how the recruiting class is holding together. If it collapses, he's gone.

Advertisement
I feel that UF would be better to get to Utah on at least Tuesday but we're flying in on Wednesday and jetting outta Utah Friday morning. CBN said his logic is the research they gathered is that it's best to just get there, deal with the altitude, and head out. Sounds like he's trusting our depth on both sides of the ball

I feel that UF would be better to get to Utah on at least Tuesday but we're flying in on Wednesday and jetting outta Utah Friday morning. CBN said his logic is the research they gathered is that it's best to just get there, deal with the altitude, and head out. Sounds like he's trusting our depth on both sides of the ball

While it's not quite the same, some guys from my Army unit got to Ft. Carson in Colorado, and we had a free day on day 3. Went up Pikes Peak and had a competition to see who could run the furthest. None of us made it very far. Altitude is no joke, especially for some kids who have probably never been 500ft above sea level outside of a pressurized aircraft.

Advertisement
Back