Tears Gator Tears

I can destroy this entire Gaytor excuses-by-the-playbook thread with just one sentence...

"Miami just hired two coaches from Louisiana and got a bunch of Louisiana commits."

Bam.

Still, I'm going to enjoy reading about how the SEC-SEC-SEC Gaytors are powerless to recruit in a conference footprint state, when New Orleans is only 200 miles from Pensacola. ****, I hope that the Gaytors give up recruiting in Georgia and Texas too...

Advertisement
Gators try to forget everytime they play that certain team in Jacksonville

Selective amnesia. Hence, the heavy drinking...

1684252239577.png

Advertisement
Honest question, how many Wins do you see for this coming season?

@Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
@Kentucky - W (swing game)
Vandy - W
@USC - L (swing game)
bye
UGA - L
Arkansas - L (swing game)
@Missouri - W (always struggle against them)
FSU - L

To me, the season is in Murda Mertz or Murda Miller hands. I believe the defense will drastically improve but if we can't get a 20+ passing TD/10int season out of one of them....forget about it. It's not as if the team doesn't have talent, just don't have a QB worth a snot based off what we got back there. The running game is going to have to carry us in those swing games

@Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
Vandy - W
@USC - L (swing game)
bye
UGA - L
FSU - L

To me, the season is in Murda Mertz or Murda Miller hands. I believe the defense will drastically improve but if we can't get a 20+ passing TD/10int season out of one of them....forget about it. It's not as if the team doesn't have talent, just don't have a QB worth a snot based off what we got back there. The running game is going to have to carry us in those swing games

Imagine being a fan of the "flagship" university in your state and SEC! SEC! SEC! and posting an optimistic fanboy season projection that's better than what Vegas thinks and its still 6 losses.

You play 12 games, btw. Though I get why you'd want to leave out that 7th loss at LSU.

Imagine being a fan of the "flagship" university in your state and SEC! SEC! SEC! and posting an optimistic fanboy season projection that's better than what Vegas think and its still 6 losses.

You play 12 games, btw. Though I get why you'd want to leave off that 7th loss to LSU.
the gater maths brother.. it is what it is.

@Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
Vandy - W
@USC - L (swing game)
bye
UGA - L
FSU - L

Not completely unreasonable but other than McNeese and Charlotte all of your Ws are swing games at best to be honest. You’re bound to stop 1-2 of those.

Advertisement
Imagine being a fan of the "flagship" university in your state and SEC! SEC! SEC! and posting an optimistic fanboy season projection that's better than what Vegas thinks and its still 6 losses.

You play 12 games, btw. Though I get why you'd want to leave out that 7th loss at LSU.

I mean add LSU there and Ill say it’s an L that’s another swing game. It’s always a close game

I mean add LSU there and Ill say it’s an L that’s another swing game. It’s always a close game

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Even while firing a coach of their own they've won 4 in a row and 10 of 13 vs. UF and they beat you by 10 last year so no, it's not always a close game and Billy has never coached a close game or a win vs. them.

SwInG gAmE lol they are gonna push your **** in this year. They got better and you got worse and its in Baton Rouge where they are 5-1 vs. you over the last 6 games. I'll take any good action you're offering, homie.

But you're calling for 5-7 and a losing season and no bowl, got it. Can't argue with that, it's within range.

#allin :)

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Even while firing a coach of their own they've won 4 in a row and 10 of 13 vs. UF and they beat you by 10 last year so no, it's not always a close game and Billy has never coached a close game or a win vs. them.

SwInG gAmE lol they are gonna push your **** in this year. They got better and you got worse and its in Baton Rouge where they are 5-1 vs. you over the last 6 games. I'll take any good action you're offering, homie.

But you're calling for 5-7 and a losing season and no bowl, got it. Can't argue with that, it's within range.

#allin :)

c4b43400-3649-42bb-b4ed-53b1f6fe4d40_text.gif

Advertisement
@Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
Vandy - W
@USC - L (swing game)
bye
UGA - L
FSU - L

Kentucky is probably an L…

They got better at quarterback and stymied Richardson last year. You guys got worse at QB..

It’s at Kentucky so I give them the edge in this one

Advertisement
@Utah - L
McNeese State - W
Tennessee - L
Charlotte - W
Vandy - W
@USC - L (swing game)
bye
UGA - L
FSU - L

Wait a minute, Florida is actually going to play an out of conference road game? This is historical.

Advertisement
Back