Tears Gator Tears

He’s going to get embarrassed v miami. Glorious. I hope he does stay in the class, he’s just one unproven piece

Yes.

Imagine The Gaytor goes 2-10 in 2023 but can't afford to fire IC Billy (Ironclad Contract Billy).

Then they roll into 2024 with Young Savior Lagway at the helm, and have to play Miami? Yeah, I don't see that ending well for The Gaytor.

Advertisement
Not close. They can’t pay that buyout. Too many things going on with that. He’s there for a good bit I think.

No matter what the record is, I’m saying he’s there at least four seasons or more. Basically if he’s fired, Stricklin is gone as well, so there’s internal momentum to keep him not just because of the massive buyout, but because a lot of jobs depend on him succeeding, and they’re going to give him every chance. But considering the fact that he seems to be a dumb stubborn country mule, I don’t see this ending well for them in the slightest.

Advertisement
Assuming that Lagway shows up, and actually is part of the freshman class, which is far from a foregone conclusion, and starts as a true freshman. Behind the projected offensive line next year, he is going to get destroyed. His confidence and body will likely never recover. Win-win. He flips/plays baseball, or, he enrolls and is demolished behind a paper-thin line.

And I’m here for any and all of it.
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Not close. They can’t pay that buyout. Too many things going on with that. He’s there for a good bit I think.

Right because fire him and get who???? Not like there's a realistic option out there that would leave and nice program to come to a school where we've had 3 HC's in the last, what 6 years? Unless Billy like completely bottoms out, you have to give him 4-5 years in my opinion. Now don't get me wrong, he wins like 3-4 games this year and that seat is going to be scorching hot

You think they’ll pay that massive buyout?

It MIGHT happen. Just like when McShark****er sealed his fate with his "my players are getting death threats" stuff and Mullet did by flirting with the NFL, I think Slingblade Billy seals his fate with decommits. Because if he doesn't have the blue-chips to SELL "his vision", then he becomes expendable.

Expensively expendable.

Right because fire him and get who???? Not like there's a realistic option out there that would leave and nice program to come to a school where we've had 3 HC's in the last, what 6 years? Unless Billy like completely bottoms out, you have to give him 4-5 years in my opinion. Now don't get me wrong, he wins like 3-4 games this year and that seat is going to be scorching hot

Come on, THIS GUY would take the job...

7lwnc8.jpg

Advertisement
Urbs heart has to heal up sooner or later.

Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been lost on me that you have the unbridled positivity to mention "3-4 wins".

I like you. You're a ****eyed optimist.

Honest question, how many Wins do you see for this coming season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back