Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lol the last comment about him flying in to court the # 1 WR....

Does it cross their minds that he was given $$$ to come in for the weekday? or He did it all on his own dime.... lol

The best part is this. They cite things, and then act like a guy has never changed his mind before. I've heard of recruits GETTING TATTOOS and then changing their minds.

****, I even seem to recall a certain Miami QB making a special trip to recruit a transfer center, and then holding up Miami for more NIL money a couple of months later.

Seriously, these Gaytor fans are just insane, trying to convince themselves that Lagway is going to save the Gaytor fortunes on Day 1...

The best part is this. They cite things, and then act like a guy has never changed his mind before. I've heard of recruits GETTING TATTOOS and then changing their minds.

****, I even seem to recall a certain Miami QB making a special trip to recruit a transfer center, and then holding up Miami for more NIL money a couple of months later.

Seriously, these Gaytor fans are just insane, trying to convince themselves that Lagway is going to save the Gaytor fortunes on Day 1...

Assuming that Lagway shows up, and actually is part of the freshman class, which is far from a foregone conclusion, and starts as a true freshman. Behind the projected offensive line next year, he is going to get destroyed. His confidence and body will likely never recover. Win-win. He flips/plays baseball, or, he enrolls and is demolished behind a paper-thin line.

And I’m here for any and all of it.

You have to love Slingblade Billy's "slow-and-low" recruiting. He treats these kids like a brisket...

1684159261913.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back