Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yeah, anybody that thinks that picture today was some kind of accident or that’s the only picture he had with his mom. Please. He knows exactly what he’s doing, and he knew exactly what kind of reaction he would get. The more I think about it, the more I don’t think he ever even enrolls in that godforsaken hillbilly ****hole.

I wonder if they’re going to ask him to delete that like Ohio State does?

Our board would be losing their collective minds if that was happening right now.

By the way anyone got screenshots?
Yeah we would.. but it aint us so..

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I wonder if they’re going to ask him to delete that like Ohio State does?

Our board would be losing their collective minds if that was happening right now.

By the way anyone got screenshots?
It was only a couple that got concerned. Lagway’s mom had to send out a tweet saying that her son only sent that as a picture of him on a recruiting trip or something to that effect.

It was only a couple that got concerned. Lagway’s mom had to send out a tweet saying that her son only sent that as a picture of him on a recruiting trip or something to that effect.

Yeah def not a good look for the gators.... especially mom having to send out a tweet.

That pic was done for a reason... if your committed to a school then you don't put out a tweet of you in another teams uniform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I def undertstand that, but if hes got OV left I would be worried.

I always want our top committed guys to be our last OV
According to his page on 247, he has not taken any official visits and the only one scheduled is UF on June 2nd. Not sure how accurate that is in terms of visits but if that is the case plenty of time for others to try and grab a visit after the Gators. It also says Lincoln is his primary recruiter at USC. If he is their top choice not sure how you don't choose to have a chance to work with LIncoln over Gapier and UF.

Advertisement
Back