Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1684151339679.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is how bad it is for The Gaytor...

They are chasing a one-year rental who missed 1/3 of last year with a nagging injury...who they flipped from USF...and who has a terrible offer list (query whether Mauigoa is still "SEC-caliber").

Meanwhile, Slingblade Billy has spent his recruiting budget on internet pop-up ads and Craigslist postings to publicize the fact that The Gaytor still has scholarship slots available...

1684153129375.png

Advertisement
Holy crap, this one deserves its own special post. Nothing about the Rashada disaster was bad. Notamiss. Blessing in disguise. Win-win. Lagway will show up in a year and be the second coming of Jesus Christ...

View attachment 238558
I love it too. I mean, rashada and lagway are basically the same ratingboht of high school. Both four star prospects. Somehow, in their mind, rashada was overrated, yet lagway is a guaranteed day one starter. Make it make sense

This is how bad it is for The Gaytor...

They are chasing a one-year rental who missed 1/3 of last year with a nagging injury...who they flipped from USF...and who has a terrible offer list (query whether Mauigoa is still "SEC-caliber").

Meanwhile, Slingblade Billy has spent his recruiting budget on internet pop-up ads and Craigslist postings to publicize the fact that The Gaytor still has scholarship slots available...

View attachment 238562

Sling Blade’s massive army of recruiters for the big win.

Congratulations to the vaunted **** flipz machine for stealing one from FIU and Old Dominion by way of USF.

I may need @flagator86 's help on the significance of the whole "pig" thing...

View attachment 238553
View attachment 238555
View attachment 238556
It’s been going on for a while there - the pig thing. The best I can remember is that they used it as an insult at ShawnGator who’s a mope on their board. They were calling him earth pig. I think this is a 247 gator board thing so our friendly neighborhood gator 86 likely wouldn’t know as that’s not his gator board.

Advertisement
Back