Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This is what makes gator tears so great. It’s not just guys complaining about coaches or players. Every message board has that. Gator tears has a woven tapestry of fan fiction where everything bad that happens for them is actually good and everyone who’s not a gator secretly wishes they were. It’s where someone can just make up a story without any hint of evidence and it automatically becomes true. It’s a place where your team can lose every good player off a 6 win team but they’re going to be better now.

This is what makes gator tears so great. It’s not just guys complaining about coaches or players. Every message board has that. Gator tears has a woven tapestry of fan fiction where everything bad that happens for them is actually good and everyone who’s not a gator secretly wishes they were. It’s where someone can just make up a story without any hint of evidence and it automatically becomes true. It’s a place where your team can lose every good player off a 6 win team but they’re going to be better now.
Great example was Chick-fil-Jay. The caught him being wrong multiple times and he's a known liar on the board, but they'll still reference commits he told them were imminent when saying Miami stole recruits from them.

It's actually an incredible study in willful ignorance

They’re in denial with how bad this team is going to be if Mertz is QB. With him…dare I say 5 wins is the ceiling. The ceiling lol.

Great example was Chick-fil-Jay. The caught him being wrong multiple times and he's a known liar on the board, but they'll still reference commits he told them were imminent when saying Miami stole recruits from them.

It's actually an incredible study in willful ignorance
Some people will believe anything you tell them as long as it goes along with what they want to be true.

Advertisement
They’re in denial with how bad this team is going to be if Mertz is QB. With him…dare I say 5 wins is the ceiling. The ceiling lol.

It’s almost as as if Sling Blade Billy was tanking the season for the number one draft choice. It’s like they’re purposely trying for a 4 win season.

What makes Gator tears great is **** them mother****in gators.

Advertisement
Since this should also be posted in here. The honest ones know Henderson was misused there and bolted rather than be wasted by Billy.

5CED07E1-CB04-42B9-A0C3-CD55F185A3AE.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah… I’m gonna have to skip this one because - you know - don’t tell anyone but…

💁🏻‍♂️
Yeah… I’m gonna have to skip this one because - you know - don’t tell anyone but…

💁🏻‍♂️
I’m sorry bro I actually saw a 76ers fan say this about the Celtics last night and I thought it was really funny so I stole it.

I see the error in my ways and I apologize if I offended. ❤️

Advertisement
Back