Tears Gator Tears

Coach is a gator as well.

Yeah. There had to be something "extra" to get rid of an alum coach just because he got beat up by a player. Maybe he "said something extra" that was problematic.

Time to log in with my undercover alias and get to the bottom of this scandal!

7j3lro.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah. There had to be something "extra" to get rid of an alum coach just because he got beat up by a player. Maybe he "said something extra" that was problematic.

Time to log in with my undercover alias and get to the bottom of this scandal!

7j3lro.jpg
They read this board.

Same. I guess we've just gotten so used to the casual racism from gator fans that it no longer sets off a red flag.
I missed it. 1906 is a Napier hater I believe. They don’t like him and say he lives in his moms basement with a zillion cats.

f84a226b-74a5-449d-96a8-a0a6079f3b1b-jpeg.236345

Ah, UF fans being racist. Who coulda thunk.

Good catch. I felt like I was the only one reading it that way. SMH

Same. I guess we've just gotten so used to the casual racism from gator fans that it no longer sets off a red flag.

Very good catch, I agree.

This is part of the the culture that runs through many in that fanbase/program.

Just very casual, low-key and off the cuff racism, dropped the same way you would say “good morning“ or “how are you“. It’s just part of the fabric of their existence.

Anybody that’s ever been to a game at the the ****hole swamp, if they were honest, would say the same. I know I heard a lot of **** the last time I was at a game there - which was 2008 when Randy was coach. Except it was fairly overt then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy ****, THE COACH HAS TO PORTAL OUT TOO?!

This is too crazy. What in the **** happened, did they have some old-style WWF ladder match, where the loser has to leave the sport?
Maybe one of them will come back under a mask. If Jim Crockett could not find out this man’s identity, could the NCAA?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rut roh. Not great as his ranking coming out of HS and what he’s shown so far but he was still projected to start

You spelled "oh crap we just lost one of our best WR wrong."

While many of his targets came on wide receiver screens along the perimeter which had a wide range of outcomes, Henderson's 38 catches paced all Florida players last year while his 410 receiving yards marked a new career-high.

Henderson was a key component in the team's short-yardage passing game where the Gators tried to take advantage of his excellent straight-line speed, which he used throughout a very successful track career at the high school career and even had him considering giving sprinting a try on Florida's elite track team.

You spelled "oh crap we just lost one of our best WR wrong."

While many of his targets came on wide receiver screens along the perimeter which had a wide range of outcomes, Henderson's 38 catches paced all Florida players last year while his 410 receiving yards marked a new career-high.

Henderson was a key component in the team's short-yardage passing game where the Gators tried to take advantage of his excellent straight-line speed, which he used throughout a very successful track career at the high school career and even had him considering giving sprinting a try on Florida's elite track team.

Lol Hendo was NOT fast. At best, he was Dallas Baker

Advertisement
Back