Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Their savior, the guy who chased Henderson off the roster, is Andy Jean. A guy who would have been our 3rd best WR recruit in a bad WR class. A guy who just barely broke the 4 star minimum threshold.

Their savior, the guy who chased Henderson off the roster, is Andy Jean. A guy who would have been our 3rd best WR recruit in a bad WR class. A guy who just barely broke the 4 star minimum threshold.

And they are acting like spring practice, a timeframe notorious for light work and half-assed scrimmages, is some incredible and reliable indicator that Jean will be a great player IN THE SEC as a true freshman.

Gaytor hopium is powerful and addictive.

This is true but if I recall, we thought he was a really good route runner and better than his ranking.

That's fine. But they are talking about a true freshman who has 15 practice sessions under his belt. Some in shells. And they are CERTAIN...already...that Jean is better than Henderson.

It's just hilarious.

Advertisement
This is true but if I recall, we thought he was a really good route runner and better than his ranking.
He's solid but if he was here, I wouldn't be counting on him to contribute much this year. They're expecting him to be the second coming and he's really just a rotational player at best at this point.

That's fine. But they are talking about a true freshman who has 15 practice sessions under his belt. Some in shells. And they are CERTAIN...already...that Jean is better than Henderson.

It's just hilarious.
Oh yeah, understood. Henderson does different things anyhow.

Here’s the drills one of them posted to show how everyone is better than Henderson. Like d$ said, he’s stiff but his purpose should be to stretch the defense. These guys misused him.

Advertisement
I would cheer for Hitler if he were playing against the Gators.

1682354691919.gif

Advertisement
I would cheer for Hitler if he were playing against the Gators.

You are thinking too narrowly, friend. Sometimes the correct answer isn't between A or B, you just have to be more imaginative. Examples (off the top of my head):

If Hitler and his team were playing the turds, I'd be rooting for...

... a giant sinkhole to swallow the stadium.
... ISIS.
... Bain.
... a chain reaction of nearby Methlabs exploding, enveloping the stadium in escapable flames (far more likely if played in Gainesville).
... an act of God (old Testament God, not the kinder, gentler new Testament one).
... two dozen UM-loving super-golems under the direction of @RVACane.

Similar exercise to what I already do when Forfeit State and FU play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back