Tears Gator Tears

Not with the cameras on is a fair point, @mirvin88.
I will say I initially shrugged my shoulders and was reminded of Aaron Glenn and Duce Staley talking mad **** back and forth during 11 v 11 work on Hard Knock. Those dudes had me laughing pretty hard.

Advertisement
With all of those autographs I’m sure the GC would’ve been able recoup their mon…..oh wait they never had any to begin with.
Tesla Board Game GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

Not with the cameras on is a fair point, @mirvin88.
I will say I initially shrugged my shoulders and was reminded of Aaron Glenn and Duce Staley talking mad **** back and forth during 11 v 11 work on Hard Knock. Those dudes had me laughing pretty hard.

To me there’s a big gap between **** talking and pretending to bust a nut in someone’s face lol. Believe me I’m all for joking around but if I stopped and thought how I’d feel about Guidry doing that to Dawson later today, and it being caught on camera, it wouldn’t be a good look IMO. Would you want your kid around that guy as a parent watching? Couldn’t care less because it’s UF.

To me there’s a big gap between **** talking and pretending to bust a nut in someone’s face lol. Believe me I’m all for joking around but if I stopped and thought how I’d feel about Guidry doing that to Dawson later today, and it being caught on camera, it wouldn’t be a good look IMO. Would you want your kid around that guy as a parent watching? Couldn’t care less because it’s UF.

That's fair. The fake jerking off is more crude and distasteful than straight **** talking.
Also, Armstrong is a young coach and I probably just expect that sort of immature stuff from dudes in their 20s, so it isn't surprising to me, lol. But I definitely wouldn't expect it from Guidry or Dawson at the scrimmage and it would probably irk me if they did it.

That's fair. The fake jerking off is more crude and distasteful than straight **** talking.
Also, Armstrong is a young coach and I probably just expect that sort of immature stuff from dudes in their 20s, so it isn't surprising to me, lol. But I definitely wouldn't expect it from Guidry or Dawson at the scrimmage and it would probably irk me if they did it.

Yeah that guy looks like he just woke up from a frat party the night before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back