Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Didn't watch their spring game, how bad was it?
I am trying to be objective but they were bad. Mertz best passes were underthrown deep balls. Miller skipped passes in the dirt alot. They had 2 good catches from burke and pearsall that accounted for 100+ yards. Should have been picked or knocked down. Etienne is talented, the oline did him no justice. Had two good runs and nothing more. Defense looked lost on plays. Dline wasnt great but did good against run. Oline sucked bad.

I think 4 wins should be our reasonable expectation for them. Lol
Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

Advertisement
It’s my hope. That said, I’m in the minority here as I actually think Lagway sticks. He signed up after the Rashada NIL debacle and after last season so that’s my logic

Yea I think he sticks too. He’s been too pro UF and haven’t visited anywhere and been our most vocal “recruiter” on social media. Wish he could reclassify though. Goodness our QB room is

1000_F_232910950_vl13DzZ56BB4ypdga2MsnwtcRzVrumSf.jpg

And yea yea it was a spring game but the eyes don’t lie lol

Anyone see the video of Armstrong, their DC, doing the money shot toss after the game? Poor guy is going to have that come back to haunt him this season lol.

Wow. What a murderer's row. Notice it says...

"former University of Florida athletes"

and

"successful alumni"

separately?

Because none of those "former University of Fl;orida athletes" were really successful alumni. I mean...MAYBE we'll see something in the future from AR-15, but Trey Burton? I guess he had one good year for Da Bears.

As an Eagles fan it pains me that a Gator threw that pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gator fans on Twitter are all praising the DC saying he’s the real deal because of the spring performance not realizing that the offense is beyond hot garbage right now lol
Yeah, I remember how excited we were about our defense last year. Turns out everyone looked great against our offense.

Advertisement
Their DC actually did the money shot-*********ion/ejaculation thing because they held up against a horrific offense in a spring game.

Wonder if there’s any blowback from the University. I can see some people being upset at that type of display. Anything that makes them look bad I’m for.

Advertisement
Back