Tears Gator Tears

What channel is this on ? I want to laugh
Espn+ app. But its almost over. Still 7-7 and minute to go. Its not even good defense, scrubs were in last drive and still offense looked bad. Etiene did have a 20 yard run and a 7 yard run. After that 3 and out. Miller looked terrible in second half. Mertz completes 5 yard passes and way late short deep balls that took amazing catches for them to complete. Hes is going to struggle, throws late with weak arm and bad oline. Hes going to get hurt in live action.

Advertisement
It is finally over. Made last second field goal to end it 10-7. They are in trouble. And it wasnt great defense, their dbs do not look for ball or they would have 3 picks easy. Their DL got no pressure but played run well. Their rbs are best players but get no help with those olineman. Qb is obviously an issue and stats will look better than what they were, couple of great catches saved them. Would love to see gator fans reaction to that game.

Advertisement
0684E786-D9C2-4EE6-95BC-B3E20C0E2A9E.jpeg

69D25652-C483-4CFD-A3D1-7986210ED840.jpeg

4DE3926D-82A2-4099-B8AD-FD6D8E4105F4.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even those aren't gimmies with Mertz at QB lol
He’s awful. They should be able to land a replacement in the portal. I think it’s a guaranteed spot for a good player from the G5 or the solid, capable loser of a battle in P5

He’s awful. They should be able to land a replacement in the portal. I think it’s a guaranteed spot for a good player from the G5 or the solid, capable loser of a battle in P5
Yea they have no chance in the majority of their games if he starts for them the entire season. I'm him vs UGA lol

Advertisement
Back