Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Shots of various Gator fans rallying to support Napier. Perhaps some are amongst the three thousand analysts on staff.

1675516930647.jpeg

1675517289340.jpeg

Advertisement
THE TEARS BET.

@flagator86 report for your punishment.

As we know, the Gators did NOT finish in the top 10, therefore I have defeated you and UF, just like a Brock Berlin led Miami team. Official. I would screenshot the entire top 14 for context, but I can't get all the way down to #14 to fit on my screen, so:

View attachment 227919

Napier fell flat on his face down the stretch. Not only did he fail to flip the UM guys he was crawling all over in December, but the one guy he did get, Rashada, he had to offer $13M to, and then not a single f'ing kid in America followed JR to UF like you all said would. Not one. Of course we know what happened next, the broke-*** UF Clown Show couldn't pay its credit card bill, Rashada bolted, Stokes hates black people, Kitna wants to diddle kids, Miller failed his audition like a TOEFL kid would AP English Lit, your turnover machine AR15 sucked (6 sub 200 yard games) and ghosted, another UF QB did something something (who can keep track?) and now you have Mertz lol. I'm here for it.

PS- Oh, isn't Napier your QB coach too? Eeeeek.

View attachment 227923

So what to do? I have so many questions. For one... why do you waste your time with that land-locked mid SEC hick program that can't get out of its own way?

A "train wreck is a train wreck:"

View attachment 227921

You pretend that UF isn't what we all know it is, a delusional clown show that, outside of two brief coaching stints, has been pretty garbage for 100 years. Yet you guys actually think you are superior to not only Miami and FSU, but should be spoken of as an "SEC power." Now you're stuck with ANOTHER bad hire and lame NIL.

View attachment 227925

Seriously, you're a **** good guy. I can tell. Maybe weird for being here, but I like weird. Frankly I think more of you than most of the Canes fans on this website. So WHY? Why do you associate with this Croc hick loser fanbase?

View attachment 227926

I mean...

View attachment 227941

WHY???? Why would you associate with a program that sold it soul for its brief success?

View attachment 227930

You're better than this:

View attachment 227948

I see the good in you. I think you KNOW. Not only would you make a great Cane fan, but you would be an outstanding:

View attachment 227928

So it's time, my dude. Not only do you like us (be real), you like US. You DESERVE to join this madness. We may not be the biggest, but we are an original program. We are Miami. We are the straw that stirs the drink. We're not a mid version of 5 other SEC programs like UF.

So I am going to leave it in your hands. You can continue this charade, worship this false idol, this fraud of a hick program, and THIS shall be your avatar:

View attachment 227931

OR... JOIN US! TODAY CAN BE THE DAY! The rest of your glorious life starts now! Be associated with an amazing 5x NC program in a beautiful affluent town in a magical city, surrounded by the friends you already have, and THIS can be your avatar:

View attachment 227936

LFG, my man. It's all about this U!!!

You should be brought into the locker room for pregame speech In 24 season vs Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts about Saban being all in on NIL. If he wasnt they wouldn't have the number 1 class
Idk about all in. Seems that they're playing NIL, but also still heavy in the bag game. Bags are tax free, so cheaper for the schools and they have that mastered. Saban just wants NIL to go away so he can handicap the non UGA, OSU, Bama schools

Idk about all in. Seems that they're playing NIL, but also still heavy in the bag game. Bags are tax free, so cheaper for the schools and they have that mastered. Saban just wants NIL to go away so he can handicap the non UGA, OSU, Bama schools
The question is, have they upped their bag game to seven figures? 300K was the maximum (I believe, per rumors and innuendo) pre NIL. Post NIL the payments would need to be bigger.

You used to build top 3 class rosters with $1-$2mm per class… low six figures for five stars. Once on campus and playing additional payments made… ie najee Harris got PAID to stay his sr year. The Clemson dlinemen stayed and got PAID… UGA built these defenses through bags as @Memnon has mentioned in the past.. now it’s more 3-4x expensive… I’ll surmise that things come back down to earth over the next few years and 1-2 kids a class are garnering 7 figures vs the 10-15 that garnered it the last few classes

Advertisement
Back