Tears Gator Tears

Gator Collective 2.0

iu

Multi-Level Collective Marketing...

Advertisement
You can make millions in NIL money. All you need to do is buy the products you use everyday from yourself and get other people into the program. Why, you could even make $13.5 million.

Yeah, I figured out Rashada's deal...

He would get the $13.85 million if he helped the Gaytors recruit one blue-chip QB each year and 3 blue-chip WRs each year.

But Rashada would be at the top level of the pyramid. He'd get a piece of everyone else's NIL deal...

Just had a very nice chat with my Bull Gator partner. He was yelling (actualy yelling) about Field-Goal-Billy. Apparently, he gave an interview in which he said, I am not making this up, "The best QBs will hit the portal after spring practices." That was his plan all along. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

He also said that while there has been lots of *****ing, no one has stepped up to become the "Gator Ruiz". Boys we are living in their heads rent free!!!!!!!

Apparently, he gave an interview in which he said, I am not making this up, "The best QBs will hit the portal after spring practices." That was his plan all along. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

This is pretty incredible. The most likely QBs entering the portal in the spring will be QBs who didn't win a battle for a starting spot at their schools. Those are the QBs Sunbelt Billy is counting on? I feel like FU saw our offensive woes this past season and said, "Hold me beer."

Advertisement
This is pretty incredible. The most likely QBs entering the portal in the spring will be QBs who didn't win a battle for a starting spot at their schools. Those are the QBs Sunbelt Billy is counting on? I feel like FU saw our offensive woes this past season and said, "Hold me beer."
That should also make the guy he did get in Mertz feel great to know his new QB coach thinks the good QBs will enter the portal after the spring.

Just had a very nice chat with my Bull Gator partner. He was yelling (actualy yelling) about Field-Goal-Billy. Apparently, he gave an interview in which he said, I am not making this up, "The best QBs will hit the portal after spring practices." That was his plan all along. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

He also said that while there has been lots of *****ing, no one has stepped up to become the "Gator Ruiz". Boys we are living in their heads rent free!!!!!!!
The best lays are always left at the bar alone at 2 am.

Advertisement

You should really start a thread entitled: Thoughts From a Bull Ga(y)tor

Advertisement

Good times!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back