Tears Gator Tears

First time making a GIF

View attachment 226625
I am honestly shocked he can do what he does at his weight. If he could get that in check he could be a problem at DT. But a las he is so heavy a 215lb Rattler can lightly push him enough to get him off balance and the sheer gravitational pull Desmond has towards the earth caused him to hit the ground so hard he fumbled and prob a concussion the way his head snaps.

Advertisement
First time making a GIF

View attachment 226625
Well Done Reaction GIF

Watson weighs more than two Spencer Rattlers. But Spencer Rattler eats Watson's stiff arm, fights through it, and drops Watson with his arms and chest. Rattler doesn't even go to the ground. Like it was light work for him... I'd wager by that point in the snap Watson's heart rate was well over 200 bpm and he was feeling light-headed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Watson weighs more than two Spencer Rattlers. But Spencer Rattler eats Watson's stiff arm, fights through it, and drops Watson with his arms and chest. Rattler doesn't even go to the ground. Like it was light work for him... I'd wager by that point in the snap Watson's heart rate was well over 200 bpm and he was feeling light-headed.
When he came to the sidelines They had to feed him an entire ice cream cake and a big gulp of bacon grease just to stabilize him

Advertisement
Back