Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
It’s the next episode of 1,000 lb Brothers in Gainesville. Just keep the mayo Mac and cheese away from them.

One thing about these two is if they put them both in the middle on D all they have to do is fall down and it will take you 2 minutes to run around them or a bottle of oxygen to go over them.

Advertisement
I’m not a doctor but I would advise anyone from getting in front of either of those two in a food line

You have to take that chance though cause if you didn’t you better love you some lettuce cause that’s all that’d be left on the buffet…😜

And a 10 minute official's timeout out to fill in the divot.
Divot???

mother nature flooding GIF by Digg

Advertisement
OK, you have to think about this. Really think about this.

This is part of the thread after an article about a Gaytor player just agreeing to an NIL deal with Gaytor Collective.

The thread is about Shemar James, he has been enrolled at Florida for less than a year. He was UiF's second highest recruit last year.

Not only did he apparently NOT get a decent NIL deal originally, but now the Gaytor Collective has to PAY him to stay in Hogtown. Literally, he was going to bounce to Alabama a few weeks ago, but now that GC is belatedly paying him, he will stay in Hogtown a bit longer.

Pathetic...

1674848737831.png

OK, you have to think about this. Really think about this.

This is part of the thread after an article about a Gaytor player just agreeing to an NIL deal with Gaytor Collective.

The thread is about Shemar James, he has been enrolled at Florida for less than a year. He was UiF's second highest recruit last year.

Not only did he apparently NOT get a decent NIL deal originally, but now the Gaytor Collective has to PAY him to stay in Hogtown. Literally, he was going to bounce to Alabama a few weeks ago, but now that GC is belatedly paying him, he will stay in Hogtown a bit longer.

Pathetic...

View attachment 226881
He was going to bounce to Bama so clearly he can do better than Hogtown USA

Advertisement
Another picture of the Gaytors' top booster...

View attachment 225370
I met him in Atlanta at a strip club while double fisting Long Islands. I offered him one of my drinks but he politely turned it down. Then we left and my buddy staggered and fell into a hole outside the club. (Hole was a result of construction being done on Cheshire Bridge. Instead of helping him out of the hole, I laughed at him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back