Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
a live look at Desmond Fatson and this guy.

Glasses Spiderman GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨
shodai-hakuomaru.gif

Advertisement
Still lying...

If you repeat the lie enough, it becomes truth, right?

View attachment 226469
Also why would the collective pay Ruiz outright. It’s all on the Rashadas to pay back Ruiz. I’m so sick of all the talks abt Ruiz when it comes to the Rashada situation, no matter what happened Ruiz paid the kid and probably got recouped some how. The only part of the story that is newsworthy is that Jaden wanted out of the NLI cause the collective broke the agreement and didn’t come to the table and pay.

Advertisement
I would think he’s already seeing a dermatologist, because that looks like cystic acne. We’ve all seen it, especially in high school - most high schools will have one or two or a handful of people that have that. Even though he’s a fool for what he said, having that real prominent acne is a rough go for kids, it does give them some psychological problems.

I would think he’s already seeing a dermatologist, because that looks like cystic acne. We’ve all seen it, especially in high school - most high schools will have one or two or a handful of people that have that. Even though he’s a fool for what he said, having that real prominent acne is a rough go for kids, it does give them some psychological problems.
It’s horrible and wouldn’t wish it on nobody… a kid that sat next to me in English had it. The zits would ooze on their own in class. Good dude too… it definitely messed with his confidence

It’s horrible and wouldn’t wish it on nobody… a kid that sat next to me in English had it. The zits would ooze on their own in class. Good dude too… it definitely messed with his confidence

Yeah, I knew a kid like that in high school too, really felt sorry for him, at the same time thanking God that it wasn’t me. Going through that awkward stage where you’re learning how to try to get with the ladies, working on your game, having that kind of appearance has got to be a total mind****..

Advertisement
And the conspiracies continue!! Lol Miami using G5 Billy’s evaluations to make offers! Like we’re going to offer Mertz because we lost Rashada?!Silly gaytors.
Would take Dijon Johnson. Maybe Ruiz will troll them by offering good nil to him n he transfers before enrolling

Also why would the collective pay Ruiz outright. It’s all on the Rashadas to pay back Ruiz. I’m so sick of all the talks abt Ruiz when it comes to the Rashada situation, no matter what happened Ruiz paid the kid and probably got recouped some how. The only part of the story that is newsworthy is that Jaden wanted out of the NLI cause the collective broke the agreement and didn’t come to the table and pay.

Completely correct. And the Gaytor fans are insane.

Another thing that nobody mentions or acknowledges...Jaden Rashada was committed to Miami for 4.5 months...so let's say he was paid $500K in high school money that he had to repay to LifeWallet...he only had the money for 4.5 months max...

Unless the Rashada family went out and bought a new house, it's pretty hard for a high school kid to blow $100K per month. He certainly didn't drop a lot of money on hair care. So I'd be willing to bet that Rashada had most, if not all, of the money available to repay what LifeWallet advanced him. And even if there was SOME kind of damage amount for a breach, as I've said, it would not ever amount to more than about one year (one million). No court in the land would ever uphold anything beyond that, not for a breach of a simple services contract before the services ever occurred.

What is illuminating about all of this is the desperation of the Gaytors to invent (and believe) a story that allows them to wrap their brains around a "lower number". All along, the Gaytor fans have bragged about "not overpaying", and then they DOUBLED someone's offer just to get a commit. So this whole "Miami offered 6 million, we paid 7 million" is just the craziest and Gaytor-mathiest fake justification to allow the Gaytor fans to sleep easier thinking that they JUST BARELY outbid Miami.

Advertisement
Yeah, I knew a kid like that in high school too, really felt sorry for him, at the same time thanking God that it wasn’t me. Going through that awkward stage where you’re learning how to try to get with the ladies, working on your game, having that kind of appearance has got to be a total mind****..
My brother had this issue in high school. Definitely wrecked his confidence. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone growing up.

Advertisement
Back