Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
US News lunacy.

Just off the top of my head these are all better and more prestigious public schools:

Michigan
UCLA
UC Berkeley
Some random UC that I'm forgetting (possibly more)
Virginia
Georgia Tech
Texas
William & Mary
UNC

You know where UiF truly belongs? Competing with Wisconsin, Pedo State, Washington, and Ohio State.

Well, you named the 6 schools tied with Florida or ahead of Florida (I'm giving you credit for UC-SB on the "some random UC" item).

GaTech, Texas, and William & Mary are "below" Florida.

And, yes, there are probably 5 UC schools alone that are better than Florida.

US News lunacy.

Just off the top of my head these are all better and more prestigious public schools:

Michigan
UCLA
UC Berkeley
Virginia
Georgia Tech
Texas
William & Mary
UNC

You know where UiF truly belongs? Competing with Wisconsin, Pedo State, Washington, and Ohio State.

You are probably talking about Santa Barbara. It's sky rocketing up the rankings now. Unbelievable location and now with Cal and UCLA at 5% acceptance rates, it's the only public option in CA for non-valedictorians.

I'd also say Washington is better than UF. Seattle is a dramatically different city than a decade ago, night and day. All that Microsoft, Amazon, Costco, Boeing and Zillow money starting to show up in the school systems, and UW is benefitting.

Advertisement
View attachment 191756
View attachment 191757
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

View attachment 191758
View attachment 191759

Mario is here for the tears as well! Hi, Coach!!!!!!

View attachment 191760

View attachment 191761

View attachment 191762
View attachment 191763
View attachment 191764
Lmao. I love that Balakey is so done with their **** that he posted the tweet himself to their board to troll them. Has to feel pretty good to be able to entertain yourself after all the garbage he's waded through the last month lmao. I'll give him some points for that 👏 thats funny

I guess Blake figured he was going to get burned at the stake regardless after they lost Rashada, he might as well troll his own page.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all prolly already seen this buuuut there you have it, it's up top that's going to turn us into Vanderbilt soon smh

Living through the Shalala years, I totally understand that issue, but you supposedly gave "Billy" everything he asked for. He hired a G5 staff with only one proven coach, and is also the OC and QB coach, despite not having the resume for that. You at least have to blame him for some of the troubles.

Advertisement
US News lunacy.

Michigan
UCLA
UC Berkeley
Virginia
Georgia Tech
Texas
William & Mary
UNC

And technically, naval academy, army academy, Air Force academy, coast guard academy are all public schools and all much better than UF

Y'all prolly already seen this buuuut there you have it, it's up top that's going to turn us into Vanderbilt soon smh

This isn’t meant as a jab toward you specifically but just in general **** fans-

It is a fan base that is so delusional, even amidst the whining and depression is a not so well-hidden touch of narcissism.

All this “our staff doesn’t care about football, they’re just gonna turn us into Stanford, Vanderbilt, or Harvard.”

UF is a great state school, truly. But please get off your academic high horses - just because youre becoming a bad football program, it doesn’t inversely bring you up to Stanfords and Vanderbilts academically.

The funny thing is this panic is largely around Rashada and I don’t think he ever really wanted to go to Florida. He strikes way more as bright lights, big city than rural SEC. Sometimes, that works against us the other way. But, not on this one and I can’t believe they weren’t at least somewhat aware that this scenario was very likely.
I actually told Northern this when he was on here in a post he upvoted. If it was a kid from Mississippi, I would give them more of a shot than us - all things being somewhat equal. But that’s the thing. All things aren’t somewhat equal. We have a staff. They have a staph.

I actually told Northern this when he was on here in a post he upvoted. If it was a kid from Mississippi, I would give them more of a shot than us - all things being somewhat equal. But that’s the thing. All things aren’t somewhat equal. We have a staff. They have a staph.
Yep. Rashada in Miami? It feels/looks right as Colin Cowherd would say. Rashada in Gainesville? It never did.

Mario called everyone’s bluff on this and it came back full circle. At least from what I see.

Advertisement
Back