Tears Gator Tears

1656085932814.png

robert deniro bar GIF

Advertisement
So one of the @RVACane posts about Que from back in December made me think... this guy is either or troll or he's actually on staff.

There's one post where he went through every Gator target and gave staff percentages on it. Aside from a recruiting analyst/reporter, I haven't seen an insider post like that. That kind of information would mean he explicitly asked his buddy for thoughts on every recruit. That's crazy unlikely. I think Que is actually on the staff, a part of "Billy's army" and works as their mouthpiece on the board. Otherwise, why would his friend be okay with him posting so much? It's clearly sanctioned by the staff. The whole line brother thing and CFAs is just a cover story.

Also, he claimed a Rashada commitment video exists and that he had seen it. If thats true, gotta be on staff. Call me a conspiracy theorist if youre not a believer, but im all in the Chick-Fil-Jay conspiricay

Advertisement
So one of the @RVACane posts about Que from back in December made me think... this guy is either or troll or he's actually on staff.

There's one post where he went through every Gator target and gave staff percentages on it. Aside from a recruiting analyst/reporter, I haven't seen an insider post like that. That kind of information would mean he explicitly asked his buddy for thoughts on every recruit. That's crazy unlikely. I think Que is actually on the staff, a part of "Billy's army" and works as their mouthpiece on the board. Otherwise, why would his friend be okay with him posting so much? It's clearly sanctioned by the staff.

If his own statements are to be believed, Chick Fil-A Jay should be an Omega Psi Phi (Que-Dogs) fraternity line brother of someone on the Gaytor staff, which is how/where QueJay gets all of his information, at least when he is "authorized" to share it.

If his own statements are to be believed, Chick Fil-A Jay should be an Omega Psi Phi (Que-Dogs) fraternity line brother of someone on the Gaytor staff, which is how/where QueJay gets all of his information, at least when he is "authorized" to share it.
That would be such an odd friendship with him asking for staff percentages and posting it. More likely just a staff member (off field staff likely) on the boards, an authorized insider IMO

Advertisement
So in the "I've got an army/We've got a Hulk" comparison, here is the Gaytor counter-programming that is running opposite Legends Weekend:

Official Visitors:
---Roderick Kearney, from Jacksonville; Gaytors just gave his friend a PWO offer; "Florida and Florida State are his top 2 schools" ('nuff said).
---Andy Jean
---Justin Jeffereson (JuCo LB)

Unofficial Visitor:
---Bryce Thornton, 3-star S from Alpharetta

Maybe/Maybe Not:
---Daquayvious Sorey from Chipley, FL

Sooooooo impressive...

So in the "I've got an army/We've got a Hulk" comparison, here is the Gaytor counter-programming that is running opposite Legends Weekend:

Official Visitors:
---Roderick Kearney, from Jacksonville; Gaytors just gave his friend a PWO offer; "Florida and Florida State are his top 2 schools" ('nuff said).
---Andy Jean

Unofficial Visitor:

Maybe/Maybe Not:

Sooooooo impressive...
Gainesville looking like a ghost town this weekend

Official Visitors:
---Andy Jean

Unofficial Visitor:

Maybe/Maybe Not:

Sooooooo impressive...
Billy does know that’s not the WR Justin Jefferson right?

Advertisement
So, current confidence level in Napier?

I'm not going to kill him before he coaches a game but man ole man he better get going when it comes to OFFENSIVE recruiting because uhhh, you've seen the commits we've had so far on that side of the ball right? That's not going to cut it because we **** sure seem to be losing steam with Mizell, Tyler Williams, Eugene Wilson has went quiet since his OV, Baxter not coming and most of us felt he never would anyways, and then there's the fact that we aren't going to get Mauigoa, Simmons, Freeling on the OL and man ole man **** will get spooky

There's one post where he went through every Gator target and gave staff percentages on it. Aside from a recruiting analyst/reporter, I haven't seen an insider post like that. That kind of information would mean he explicitly asked his buddy for thoughts on every recruit. That's crazy unlikely. I think Que is actually on the staff, a part of "Billy's army" and works as their mouthpiece on the board. Otherwise, why would his friend be okay with him posting so much? It's clearly sanctioned by the staff. The whole line brother thing and CFAs is just a cover story.

Also, he claimed a Rashada commitment video exists and that he had seen it. If thats true, gotta be on staff. Call me a conspiracy theorist if youre not a believer, but im all in the Chick-Fil-Jay conspiricay
I think if any video did exist it would be something generic that any media team could put together based on official visit footage, because an actual commitment video would be odd given that he’s announcing live on TV.

HoeJay is probably lying by omission.

Advertisement
Did he ever say the locations of the “three” CFA’s he “owns”? Because they all show the operator on the location’s site except for the ones on UF’s campus.

Wow!!! They just make up sht as they go. Amazing how many dudes they have that know so many details about every meeting and every recruit and all the reasons they did or didn’t pick them.

The gator board is where everyone has a source, until reality doesn’t match what the source says.

Then it’s x team cheated, y recruit is scared of the SEC, or they just didn’t want him.

Meanwhile their sources are so wrong, and this happens so often, you’d almost think they’re all double agents.
hmmm sounds like something else I know

Advertisement
Back