Tears Gator Tears

Mario with a quick comeback

dead GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Que fil-a’s biggest mistake was refusing to budge on his original prediction. I do not doubt that until recently, the gator staff was very confident they would land Rashada. I also believe that they were (at least at the time) the highest bidder. Which is why they were so confident. But when Jaden scheduled a last minute OV to Miami after moving back his commitment date, that should have been a smoke signal. At this point Chik-fil-jay could backed off a re-assessed his stance but he instead chose to double down and called what turned out to be legitimate smoke “message board crying”.

Reading @TheOriginalCane "early" posts from Que, I dont think he knows anything, he just makes educated guesses, and then is too dumb/proud to back off when they dont come to fruition, which appears to be literally in every case. If you have half a brain, as a Miami fan, you dont swear that Rashada is a Miami lock, and he never should have written that he was a Florida lock.

I just read that Billy rescinded three scholarships. I know kids are encouraged to transfer but how frequently are scholarships rescinded? Seems really harsh

Advertisement
So one of the @RVACane posts about Que from back in December made me think... this guy is either or troll or he's actually on staff.

There's one post where he went through every Gator target and gave staff percentages on it. Aside from a recruiting analyst/reporter, I haven't seen an insider post like that. That kind of information would mean he explicitly asked his buddy for thoughts on every recruit. That's crazy unlikely. I think Que is actually on the staff, a part of "Billy's army" and works as their mouthpiece on the board. Otherwise, why would his friend be okay with him posting so much? It's clearly sanctioned by the staff. The whole line brother thing and CFAs is just a cover story.

Also, he claimed a Rashada commitment video exists and that he had seen it. If thats true, gotta be on staff. Call me a conspiracy theorist if youre not a believer, but im all in the Chick-Fil-Jay conspiricay
IMHO he is either a troll or telling the truth. I’m sure he has a buddy on staff, someone he is close to and possibly drinks with. Think about how excited this dude was to finally have such an in with his beloved school? On top of that this is his friends first job at a P5 school. They are elated all around and when they get together he lets him know about everything going on. That then probably evolves for them to start naturally controlling the narrative of what is going on via the message boards.

We had that same **** with Petey. Remember when the Work would drop and it always had us on top of the world and we would eat that **** up I’ve always posted on the Rivals Mainboard and back in 2011-2013 that place still talked recruiting and Noles would laugh at us and how delusional we were. I would bring these things up here and would get laughed at as well. Bottom line is that he is getting fed the info that UF is getting but that doesn’t mean it’s the right info. Now I use Pete as an example because our guys aren’t somehow above the frey here, we could be fed BS as well.

Ultimately I don’t think Napier is ready for big boy recruiting and he is being worked by Mario, but UF fans will never accept that. We couldn’t accept that our Al Golden who just got it could get worked over by this goofy hick in Jimbo. No way no how but Jimbo was an ace recruiter, just as Mario is an ace recruiter.

Advertisement
Can someone direct me to where the Gaytor is a top 5 public institution?
US News lunacy.

Just off the top of my head these are all better and more prestigious public schools:

Michigan
UCLA
UC Berkeley
Some random UC that I'm forgetting (possibly more)
Virginia
Georgia Tech
Texas
William & Mary
UNC

You know where UiF truly belongs? Competing with Wisconsin, Pedo State, Washington, and Ohio State.

Yeah, I saw that too. But how often does it happen? It seems highly irregular

I think it probably happens more than we know, but is handled quietly and as a "transfer".

I mean, I know it's going to stir up a hornet's nest of Nesta Bros, but Mario basically told Silvera to leave. The headline was never that he was "cut", and the Nesta Crew bitterly complained about the accurate characterization of the circumstances. But it happened.

The point is, if a player KNOWS that a coach can cut him, he might as well put the best possible face on it and call it a "transfer". A lot of the Gaytor fans are concerned that Gaypier let it get out into the press that these players were "cut", and it makes him and UiF look bad.

US News lunacy.

Just off the top of my head these are all better and more prestigious public schools:

Michigan
UCLA
UC Berkeley
Some random UC that I'm forgetting (possibly more)
Virginia
Georgia Tech
Texas
William & Mary
UNC

You know where UiF truly belongs? Competing with Wisconsin, Pedo State, Washington, and Ohio State.

This is exactly right. Just off the top my head, anybody that’s familiar with the university system in this country knows that there are at least 10 public universities that are held in higher regard academically than that swampass sinkhole in Canesville, actually probably more than that.

****, there are probably at least five or six public universities in California alone that are held in higher regard academically.

So in the "I've got an army/We've got a Hulk" comparison, here is the Gaytor counter-programming that is running opposite Legends Weekend:

Official Visitors:
---Roderick Kearney, from Jacksonville; Gaytors just gave his friend a PWO offer; "Florida and Florida State are his top 2 schools" ('nuff said).
---Andy Jean
---Justin Jeffereson (JuCo LB)

Unofficial Visitor:
---Bryce Thornton, 3-star S from Alpharetta

Maybe/Maybe Not:
---Daquayvious Sorey from Chipley, FL

Sooooooo impressive...
Wtf is Jean doing there though

Advertisement
Back