Tears Gator Tears

1656078484198.gif

Live look at Billy DeCommit writing his open letter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am super confused about this alleged UF poverty. I say it doesn't exist. If you have lived here for as long as I do you know there are tons of rich UF alumni in this state. if you have been watching UF football for as long as I have you also know the Bull Gators are a pretty powerful and rich booster group. I have a hard time believing they are not a player in NIL or losing players because of it. I think it might be a little more nuanced or maybe just flat out about their staff sucking. I think NIL and money are going to be the new excuse for failure on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just a savage, savage move by Mario. He saw Gapier's open letter, laughed his a$$ off, then tweeted our his short "letter" to the fans to further clown Gapier and UiF. Ruthless, and I absolutely love it.

This is so wild. Gapier's vision statement letter wreaks of desperation and damage control....7 months in! If he wants to write that word salad as soon as he started, fine, no big deal. But to write it right after a big recruit battle? Lawd lol Bad look and he is starting to dig his grave.

The funny thing is this panic is largely around Rashada and I don’t think he ever really wanted to go to Florida. He strikes way more as bright lights, big city than rural SEC. Sometimes, that works against us the other way. But, not on this one and I can’t believe they weren’t at least somewhat aware that this scenario was very likely.
They are of the single minded belief nothing matters but the $$ and playing in the SEC

Advertisement
Back