Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Don't mind me I'm just enjoying my Friday frolicking through this thread

Happy Skipping GIFs | Tenor

Even Raymond has his hands tied because no matter how much of a stud recruiter you are it’s pretty hard to overcome having a goober for a HC
Right? Maybe the best thing we can actually say is that it took Mario about two weeks to see what was in store with golden before jumping ship. Safe to say, being on that staff would’ve ended his career before it even started. Raymond should take note

Advertisement
Advertisement
Que fil-a’s biggest mistake was refusing to budge on his original prediction. I do not doubt that until recently, the gator staff was very confident they would land Rashada. I also believe that they were (at least at the time) the highest bidder. Which is why they were so confident. But when Jaden scheduled a last minute OV to Miami after moving back his commitment date, that should have been a smoke signal. At this point Chik-fil-jay could backed off a re-assessed his stance but he instead chose to double down and called what turned out to be legitimate smoke “message board crying”.
Exactly any idiot who has been around for 2 or more recruiting cycles knew that once he postponed his announcement day with them as the favorite to take another OV that they were cooked. That was his out and like a delusional **** he doubled down.

Advertisement
@RVACane Blake Alderman HAS ZERO CLUE HOW MUCH THE UM/UF NIL DEALS ARE. ZERO.

How he can say that there’s a difference between ours and theirs, is a mystery. Because he has no fūcking idea how much is being offered and by whom. None. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Bupkis.

This ******* just makes it up as he goes along.
Well he knows the Turds because “Billy negotiates them” but they don’t cheat

The gator board is where everyone has a source, until reality doesn’t match what the source says.

Then it’s x team cheated, y recruit is scared of the SEC, or they just didn’t want him.

Meanwhile their sources are so wrong, and this happens so often, you’d almost think they’re all double agents.
Don’t forget the kids and their parents are “greedy” or “liars”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back