CCDE70B7-3B87-4A6A-9522-2B48BC5B8B9D.jpeg
2AB46099-F15F-4802-B6CE-D14924CCE57A.jpeg
17B19C47-AA4C-4508-A48F-000D3849AAE2.jpeg
6BF5016E-0860-460D-A89F-EE97DFA9A840.jpeg
6BD9EEF4-564F-42E7-9CB6-A10F805722AD.jpeg
703D7B0B-1EF9-4CF7-9FB0-170E134E0773.jpeg

Advertisement
Uhhhh...no.

The Gaytors have given the SOLE blame to Ivins for Jacorey Brooks. That his "crystal ball", which all 247 writers submit, was a "tip-off" to Nick Saban, who somehow had NO intelligence operation of his own, and was going to be SHOCKED by the choice of UiF, and that without this "tip-off" (motivated by FAU grad Ivins' love of UM and hatred of UF, of course), then the Gaytors would have gotten Jacorey Brooks.

In the Jason Marshall situation, there were a number of factors blamed. Some pointed out that Manny tweeted prematurely. Others took issue with the early hints from the media. And it cannot be denied that Marshall's HS coach got involved with (and paid from) his intervention on behalf of the Gaytors.

Did people blame Manny and the media for ruining the kid's decision and/or "moment"? Sure. But nobody has said "but for the involvement of the media, Miami would have gotten Jason Marshall".

Please, let's not dumb things down and constantly make "but it happens to everyone" overly-simplistic comparisons. What Miami fans objected to in the Jason Marshall recruitment is nowhere near the same thing as what Gaytor fans object to in the Jacorey Brooks recruitment.
So they’re totally nuts and divorced from reality? A fan base so ignorant of reality deserves its own thread,,,

Advertisement
Lol, BD Billy.

Disturbing on so many levels.

Yeah, that guy is an *******. BDB or BD Billy is the new "C" in coaches' initials (you know, like the "C" in C.U.M., for COACH Urban Meyer).

EDIT: Coach Urban Meyer reminds me of one of my favorite songs, The Ballad of a Dog Named Stains...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ya know it took me a while to figure it out and when I landed on it, I thought, “no way it they’re meaning that, right? Yep, they are; they’re gator fans.” Smh

Gainesville: the place where they are so enamored by their head coach’s skinhead appearance and ability to recruit 3 star receivers, that they become sexually attracted to him.

If these guys haven't made it clear enough, what is happening is Gator fans are literally fetishizing their head coach's ***** and fantasizing about its size. The Gator Standard. Sounds like a great place to send your kid.

Ya know it took me a while to figure it out and when I landed on it, I thought, “no way it they’re meaning that, right? Yep, they are; they’re gator fans.” Smh

Remember, that "mercy percy" character had the gif of a stick-figure man swinging his d!ck around like a lasso.

Of course, the Gaytor fans ARE ****y. The pen...is mightier than the sword, though. If you prick them, do they not bleed?

Remember, that "mercy percy" character had the gif of a stick-figure man swinging his d!ck around like a lasso.

Of course, the Gaytor fans ARE ****y. The pen...is mightier than the sword, though. If you prick them, do they not bleed?
sure they do...where do you think the outbreak of diarrhea in Gutterville starts...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, the poor, poor saintly Gaytors, the only school in America that follows the rules (except when they are offering Perkins' mom a no-show job at Shands, free housing in Hogtown, and a separate bag o' cash for the dad, WHICH THEY ALL BRAGGED ABOUT A FEW MONTHS AGO...

1652140636059.png

Advertisement
Back