Tears Gator Tears

C332DC47-5BF1-4EAF-8CE5-8B94527EA49E.jpeg
C2F43167-8727-438C-823B-25AB9866A209.jpeg
A7645BF1-70DF-433E-8DC6-5945AC93A4F1.jpeg
083AEC71-AAA0-4D78-B760-36868A3D3226.jpeg

Advertisement
Between the QB guru in Mullet and the Defensive wizard in Manure they’d make a hellava duet together….they both have a habit of starting players that have no business seeing the field…..until a guy gets hurt and they find out the guy(s) they’ve been sitting is/are twice or three times as good as the guy they’ve been starting..

Between the QB guru in Mullet and the Defensive wizard in Manure they’d make a hellava duet together….they both have a habit of starting players that have no business seeing the field…..until a guy gets hurt and they find out the guy(s) they’ve been sitting is/are twice or three times as good as the guy they’ve been starting..
Straight Truth.

Straight Truth.

Look at this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are they sniffing glue? Is that serious? They almost beat Alabama but because they lost to an LSU team that played up to their potential he’s on the hot seat?

This is who he is. 10-2 and 9-3
Ah yes, there's always the guy who believes in moral victories.

Ah yes, there's always the guy who believes in moral victories.
No, I’m just pointing out that this is who he is. Everybody knew it. Sitting here and complaining about a guy that as of 2 weeks ago had you rolling is dumb. They were crowning him 2 weeks and now they’re complaining about losing to a team that has out recruited them the past 3 years and played up to their potential? I guess Kentucky should fire Mark Stoops because he lost to UGA 30-13 even though he was undefeated before that.

No, I’m just pointing out that this is who he is. Everybody knew it. Sitting here and complaining about a guy that as of 2 weeks ago had you rolling is dumb. They were crowning him 2 weeks and now they’re complaining about losing to a team that has out recruited them the past 3 years and played up to their potential? I guess Kentucky should fire Mark Stoops because he lost to UGA 30-13 even though he was undefeated before that.
Rolling?. They realize they are in the acc coastal side of the sec and beat no one of any strength.
That moral victory we played Bama close means sh*t when you lose to a sorry LSU team and TX A&M who isnt exactly a world beater actually BEATS bama.

Advertisement
Look at who LSU was missing last week.

Why bring Stoops into this?

The issue is when you watch the LSU and UK losses, those teams didnt play up to their potential or play out of their minds to beat UF. The issue that he always has the team prepared to play at the level of our opponents. Like honestly, would it shock you if next Saturday and it’s deep in the 4th and we have a chance to beat UGA? It wouldn’t but it wouldn’t shock you the following week at USCe and deep into the 4th USCe has a chance to win

The issue is when you watch the LSU and UK losses, those teams didnt play up to their potential or play out of their minds to beat UF. The issue that he always has the team prepared to play at the level of our opponents. Like honestly, would it shock you if next Saturday and it’s deep in the 4th and we have a chance to beat UGA? It wouldn’t but it wouldn’t shock you the following week at USCe and deep into the 4th USCe has a chance to win
Y’all are gonna blowed out by Kirby. you guys caught a break last year. Mullet is just a better shark ****** but more expensive.

Advertisement
He’s seems to have mentally checked out

He looks like he’s got his next job or goal in life lined up and he’s checked out with short-timers disease. Reminds me of me when I was leaving a job I hated and I was offered and accepted a better deal elsewhere and I stopped letting the current job stress me out.

A friend said, you’re leaving aren’t you and I said yup, how did you know and he said because the president of the company is panicking over stuff in that meeting and you look like you could give 2 shîts. Lol

Advertisement
Back