Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
When the gators get manhandled by UGA does Mullen become Diaz’s opponent in the “ who gets fired first” race?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane LOVES South Florida. When he was still coaching at FAU and there were Arkansas rumors, a high level contact there told me that there was zero chance Lane would go there. He has plenty of money and wants "lifestyle" coaching positions. He told me that Ole Miss and Miami were the two places he could see Lane ending up at (at least back then).

And before you **** on Ole ****, go to a game first. The game day atmosphere is second to none, as are the coeds (and Lane is no angel).

Advertisement
So it really is the whole thing with Mullet playing Emory ahead of him. He’s not buying in on sitting on the bench behind a guy he’s better than. We have the same issues here.
Absolutely but we dont worry about our issues in this thread. You know that.

Richardson hitting the portal would be good for 10-15 pages of tears.

Advertisement
Lane LOVES South Florida. When he was still coaching at FAU and there were Arkansas rumors, a high level contact there told me that there was zero chance Lane would go there. He has plenty of money and wants "lifestyle" coaching positions. He told me that Ole Miss and Miami were the two places he could see Lane ending up at (at least back then).

And before you **** on Ole ****, go to a game first. The game day atmosphere is second to none, as are the coeds (and Lane is no angel).
I can confirm having been to Oxford that the coed part is 💯 on the facts meter

So all the years on his contract dont count?

They only count if the buyout language says they count. The only thing that matters is the buyout language. When he extended he might have had his eye on the NFL and had his buyout to leave reduced, and UF would of course demand reciprocation, a lower buyout if he gets fired. He might have cooked his own goose!

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Back