5622553A-C672-4BA7-9A42-B74C63E9AE65.jpeg
6EF8491E-3FDF-4AFA-9522-59C0FD8DD573.jpeg
0BBF882D-B7A5-4E11-91B1-92D2D94C0234.jpeg
72C521A4-C0DC-4AEA-B3D7-3915F9004BD4.jpeg
D6EF468C-7520-4C33-9465-4C62FF49EBF8.jpeg
923E8D70-69A9-4D50-8974-4C4FAC1B6BE5.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re nuts man. They think we’re tapped out broke. Like Smurphy’s a major poster on their board and he thinks we can’t pay Lane because we pay Manny less.
I think that’s what everyone seems to think and I guess when you give that impression and go cheap time and again after a while it becomes the supposed truth.

Miami has plenty of money.Hopefully the right people are in charge of the EXPECTED changes that hopefully are coming and know that this may be the last chance to get this right before the program just becomes an afterthought.

I’m hoping we leave everyone with their jaws dropping when we make this hire but you and I know not to get our hopes up.It’s kind of like recruiting.I’ll believe it’s true when the ink dries on the contract.

They’re nuts man. They think we’re tapped out broke. Like Smurphy’s a major poster on their board and he thinks we can’t pay Lane because we pay Manny less.

I like that they are ****ting bricks that the Lane Train is pulling into Coral Gables station. I don't think Ed O survives at LSU and think he'd happily take a DC gig with Lane at UM for a couple years. Would be a **** of a combo, wouldn't it?

Advertisement
Funny stuff from David Hale this morning:

In the aftermath, there's an obvious question: Who could possibly stop Georgia now?

It certainly isn't Florida, which fell to short-handed LSU 49-42 in a game that is best explained as Dan Mullen trying to spite Tigers boosters who had hoped to fire Ed Orgeron this week.

Mullen likes to play Darth Vader, but this recent stretch of Florida football has exposed him as little more than a Wile E. Coyote. Orgeron painted a tunnel on the side of a mountain, and Mullen ran right into it. He's become the hapless villain more likely to have an anvil fall on his head than to chase down the roadrunner. (Of note, UTSA remains undefeated, too. Meep, meep.)

LSU lost its star receiver, its top two corners, and Orgeron's crawfish delivery guy wrecked his Honda. The Tigers had no chance to win, but Florida found a way. Emory Jones and Anthony Richardson combined for four interceptions. Todd Grantham, a fan favorite in every SEC town but Gainesville, coached a defense that surrendered 321 yards on the ground. Tyrion Davis-Price ran for 287 and three touchdowns by himself, the most ever against a Florida defense, breaking a record held by Herschel Walker. It takes a special kind of awfulness to let someone break a Herschel Walker record by 50 yards. Richardson did look terrific on the bulk of his offensive drives, but even that story comes with a twist: The Gators' backup QB said after the game he couldn't write off the possibility he'd transfer.

On the plus side, no one threw a shoe.

Advertisement
Anyone else have a feeling Mullen won’t be there one way or another next year (NFL OC maybe)?

That man toooo stubborn to go to the NFL to be a coordinator. He openly wants to be an NFL HC but they dont want him and it’s obvious he wants out of Gainesville. That Dan Mullen and USC stuff before the Bama game wasn’t just some random rouge made up stuff; I bet there is/was some legitimacy to it.

That man toooo stubborn to go to the NFL to be a coordinator. He openly wants to be an NFL HC but they dont want him and it’s obvious he wants out of Gainesville. That Dan Mullen and USC stuff before the Bama game wasn’t just some random rouge made up stuff; I bet there is/was some legitimacy to it.
I’ve said it before - his highest and best use is as an OC under a top tier coach like Urban

Advertisement
Funny stuff from David Hale this morning:

In the aftermath, there's an obvious question: Who could possibly stop Georgia now?

It certainly isn't Florida, which fell to short-handed LSU 49-42 in a game that is best explained as Dan Mullen trying to spite Tigers boosters who had hoped to fire Ed Orgeron this week.

Mullen likes to play Darth Vader, but this recent stretch of Florida football has exposed him as little more than a Wile E. Coyote. Orgeron painted a tunnel on the side of a mountain, and Mullen ran right into it. He's become the hapless villain more likely to have an anvil fall on his head than to chase down the roadrunner. (Of note, UTSA remains undefeated, too. Meep, meep.)

LSU lost its star receiver, its top two corners, and Orgeron's crawfish delivery guy wrecked his Honda. The Tigers had no chance to win, but Florida found a way. Emory Jones and Anthony Richardson combined for four interceptions. Todd Grantham, a fan favorite in every SEC town but Gainesville, coached a defense that surrendered 321 yards on the ground. Tyrion Davis-Price ran for 287 and three touchdowns by himself, the most ever against a Florida defense, breaking a record held by Herschel Walker. It takes a special kind of awfulness to let someone break a Herschel Walker record by 50 yards. Richardson did look terrific on the bulk of his offensive drives, but even that story comes with a twist: The Gators' backup QB said after the game he couldn't write off the possibility he'd transfer.

On the plus side, no one threw a shoe.
The CAW called this one and they slammed him on their 247 board. If they lose Richardson…. Wow

Advertisement
Back