Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Meet me outside dammit lol

l0yfky.gif
Spastic looks like Jeff Bezos without the money.

well we know who he isn’t picking

GettyImages-1087927254-768x512.jpg
More funny looking…where’s that gif of him boogying on the sideline with the QB?

Just a strange guy….outside of Urban Myers, I get all of there coaches mixed up….they been through so many. They come and they go. And they go some more. The nude with the shark, the guy blowing up at the player, having a fit. I turn around and their’s another coach with the Gator. So sick of hearing about them.

Advertisement
I spent a couple agonizing minutes watching Emory Jones highlights from the bowl game. He's a plus runner that likes to deliver punishment. he has zero touch on any pass, and he's wildly inaccurate. Typically throwing behind his receiver. The Gaytors will take a large step backwards this year.

Advertisement
I spent a couple agonizing minutes watching Emory Jones highlights from the bowl game. He's a plus runner that likes to deliver punishment. he has zero touch on any pass, and he's wildly inaccurate. Typically throwing behind his receiver. The Gaytors will take a large step backwards this year.

That wouldn’t be agonizing to me. That’s what I call pure watching pleasure.

Advertisement

I looked at a bunch of his videos from high school and I remember thinking how underwhelming of a prospect he was given his recruiting ranking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back