Tears Gator Tears

Dude, you are way too realistic/logical to be a Gatah fan. Water’s warm whenever you’re ready to switch allegiances!

i just got mad all over again. @RVACane doesnt this piece in this article sound exactly like what I and even the clowns at 247 say about Hev (and in my next post following this) about Knox and also Mullen’s loyalty to these two clowns? This is from 2016

Its a fansided article but doesnt this sound familiar?

John Hevesy needs to be fired YESTERDAY

“Every other position group is able to attract high three and four star recruits while the OL is signing guys in the low threes with no other SEC offers. Whenever MSU goes after a highly touted lineman, they choose the other school. What’s more, we only sign two or three per class instead of five or six like we should be doing.

We are doubling down on Hevesy’s ability to develop players by not recruiting SEC talent and only signing the minimum needed at the most unpredictable position group.”

They even talked about the RB issue

Mississippi State’s Running Back Problem

Advertisement
@RVACane this **** makes me physically sick to my stomach reading this

look at this in another article i found

MSU Armchair QB: $4 Meeeellion Dollars Edition

#CountryClub Membership
By now you have to be wondering just who the #CountryClub members are. First and foremost you have Dan Mullen himself. But the other members are his “boyz” on the offensive staff: John Hevesy, Scott Sallach, and Greg Knox. Those three are unquestioned #Club members. Let’s take a look at the performance of each.

John Hevesy: We’ve talked about Hev at length before. He and Mullen are BFFs. There have been plenty of rumors over the years that Mullen has said if Hev is forced out, he’ll leave with Hev. Frankly, Hev has become Mullen’s very own Woody McCorvey.

To be fair, I don’t think Hev is a bad coach. He does a decent job when it comes to developing his unit. Theproblem is that he has the personality ofan angry porcupine. A cactus would be jealous of his barbs. He rubs almost everyone the wrong way, but he especially rubs high school coaches, recruits, and parents the wrong way.

If his personality isn’t bad enough, Hev openly talks about how much he hates to recruit. He does the bare minimum required. There’s a reason we wind up with 2-star offensive line recruits we steal from powerhouse programs like ArkansasState, Troy, and UAB. Any OL who seems to have another Power 5 option chooses it. While coaches do recruit a specific area, they are also an integral part of recruiting their position group. It’s telling that almost no one, even a MSU legacylike Scott Lashley, wants to play for Hev.

Greg Knox: Knox is in charge of runningbacks. After successes with AnthonyDixon, Vick Ballard, LaDarius Perkins, and Josh Robinson, State has struggled mightily to find a RB. There’s undeniable talent at the position: Ashton Shumpert, Aeris Williams, and Nick Gibson were all legitimate 4 star recruits coming out of HS. Alec Murphy was the top RB prospect in the state of Missouri. And all Dontavian Lee has done is look like the best pure runner of the bunch when he touches the ball.

Mullen and Knox tell us it takes a RB two years to get ready to play. Yet RB is supposed to be far and away the easiest position to play as a freshman. Every year in the SEC we see true freshmen step in at RB and become legitimate threats. So why is it different for us?

Let’s take Mullen and Knox at their word it takes two years for a RB to be ready to play a significant role for us. That begs the question “Why?” For me, there are only two possibilities at this point in Knox’s tenure: 1) Our offense is too complicated for the college game or 2) The RBs aren’t getting properly coached. That’s my bottom line based on the RB talent.

As for recruiting, Knox may be the best of the #CountryClub members. A native Southerner, he understands the culture down here. He’s built relationships throughout the South and the State that still serve him well. Parents trust him. Despite all that, he isn’t exactly setting the world on fire bringing in top tier talent. He’s coasting on what he’s done in the past.

#CountryClub Membership
By now you have to be wondering just who the #CountryClub members are. First and foremost you have Dan Mullen himself. But the other members are his “boyz” on the offensive staff: John Hevesy, Scott Sallach, and Greg Knox. Those three are unquestioned #Club members. Let’s take a look at the performance of each.

John Hevesy: We’ve talked about Hev at length before. He and Mullen are BFFs. There have been plenty of rumors over the years that Mullen has said if Hev is forced out, he’ll leave with Hev. Frankly, Hev has become Mullen’s very own Woody McCorvey.

To be fair, I don’t think Hev is a bad coach. He does a decent job when it comes to developing his unit. Theproblem is that he has the personality ofan angry porcupine. A cactus would be jealous of his barbs. He rubs almost everyone the wrong way, but he especially rubs high school coaches, recruits, and parents the wrong way.

If his personality isn’t bad enough, Hev openly talks about how much he hates to recruit. He does the bare minimum required. There’s a reason we wind up with 2-star offensive line recruits we steal from powerhouse programs like ArkansasState, Troy, and UAB. Any OL who seems to have another Power 5 option chooses it. While coaches do recruit a specific area, they are also an integral part of recruiting their position group. It’s telling that almost no one, even a MSU legacylike Scott Lashley, wants to play for Hev.

Greg Knox: Knox is in charge of runningbacks. After successes with AnthonyDixon, Vick Ballard, LaDarius Perkins, and Josh Robinson, State has struggled mightily to find a RB. There’s undeniable talent at the position: Ashton Shumpert, Aeris Williams, and Nick Gibson were all legitimate 4 star recruits coming out of HS. Alec Murphy was the top RB prospect in the state of Missouri. And all Dontavian Lee has done is look like the best pure runner of the bunch when he touches the ball.

Mullen and Knox tell us it takes a RB two years to get ready to play. Yet RB is supposed to be far and away the easiest position to play as a freshman. Every year in the SEC we see true freshmen step in at RB and become legitimate threats. So why is it different for us?

Let’s take Mullen and Knox at their word it takes two years for a RB to be ready to play a significant role for us. That begs the question “Why?” For me, there are only two possibilities at this point in Knox’s tenure: 1) Our offense is too complicated for the college game or 2) The RBs aren’t getting properly coached. That’s my bottom line based on the RB talent.

As for recruiting, Knox may be the best of the #CountryClub members. A native Southerner, he understands the culture down here. He’s built relationships throughout the South and the State that still serve him well. Parents trust him. Despite all that, he isn’t exactly setting the world on fire bringing in top tier talent. He’s coasting on what he’s done in the past.
Here you go, got a song for you as long as Mullet is there.

The gators have a lot of sunshine pumpers but there is none bigger than this guy named David Waters. He really just said Jones is better than Bryce Young with a straight face.

I mean look at this n*gga. The jokes write themselves.

View attachment 150577
0B37BF98-0C5C-4853-8C45-6C761CB2880A.gif

#CountryClub Membership

I got about halfway through reading this before I realized it's from a four year old article on a Mississippi State page. It's almost like he brought all the same problems with him to Florida. You could almost copy/paste this to a Florida message board today and it would be 100% accurate still.

Advertisement
I got about halfway through reading this before I realized it's from a four year old article on a Mississippi State page. It's almost like he brought all the same problems with him to Florida. You could almost copy/paste this to a Florida message board today and it would be 100% accurate still.
a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

That’s totally wrong, it’s a tiger doesn’t change it’s stripes.
There was a famous hitman for a powerful crime boss who turned states evidence and went into witness protection and was moved from NY to I think AZ...a few years later he was arrested for setting up a drug ring while under witness protection and when asked how he pleaded, he stood up and said what I said.

edit:

this guy

actually here is the quote:

Last edited:
Advertisement
There was a famous hitman for a powerful crime boss who turned states evidence and went into witness protection and was moved from NY to I think AZ...a few years later he was arrested for setting up a drug ring while under witness protection and when asked how he pleaded, he stood up and said what I said.

edit:

this guy

I didn’t know that but I was just messing with you for fun. But I think I know who you’re talking about.

Advertisement

now if there is one thing Gator nation agree on, even the homers at 247 too, that it’s that Coach Hev needs to be gone. The sad reality is that he’s been with Dan since 2001 one way or another so that’s absolutely not going to happen so I just have to learn to live with it…and I can’t lol

#CountryClub Membership

If his personality isn’t bad enough, Hev openly talks about how much he hates to recruit. He does the bare minimum required. There’s a reason we wind up with 2-star offensive line recruits we steal from powerhouse programs like ArkansasState, Troy, and UAB. Any OL who seems to have another Power 5 option chooses it.
While coaches do recruit a specific area, they are also an integral part of recruiting their position group. It’s telling that almost no one, even a MSU legacylike Scott Lashley, wants to play for Hev.

Maybe it's too soon for us to give up on Leyton Nelson. I thought we lost him to you guys when I found out that he scheduled a visit to Gainesville instead of coming here again before his commitment date. Nelson got ignored on his official visit here because he came the same weekend as a couple higher priority OL recruits.

Advertisement
i just got mad all over again. @RVACane doesnt this piece in this article sound exactly like what I and even the clowns at 247 say about Hev (and in my next post following this) about Knox and also Mullen’s loyalty to these two clowns? This is from 2016

Its a fansided article but doesnt this sound familiar?

John Hevesy needs to be fired YESTERDAY

“Every other position group is able to attract high three and four star recruits while the OL is signing guys in the low threes with no other SEC offers. Whenever MSU goes after a highly touted lineman, they choose the other school. What’s more, we only sign two or three per class instead of five or six like we should be doing.

We are doubling down on Hevesy’s ability to develop players by not recruiting SEC talent and only signing the minimum needed at the most unpredictable position group.”

They even talked about the RB issue

Mississippi State’s Running Back Problem
They have a thread on it over on 247…

7DE0D0D1-7423-4015-BFC1-71CAFE74F2A8.jpeg
E15900F5-E1DD-43B7-88C3-10E8B6E01EAE.jpeg
B0F7EFDE-259B-4927-8367-9F574167B9EB.jpeg
1B63D328-0DBA-43EF-855C-9DF58AB3FCAF.jpeg
9F0C1A83-3B7C-46A8-A74E-67FA4E751DD4.jpeg
A3A14A08-96E7-40F0-8D7A-F0251AAD39D8.jpeg
686610A1-B313-44BC-A2EE-6E8EB52EC0EB.jpeg
6BE2046E-065E-4E55-8097-F43BCB547CDD.jpeg
D847C5D0-BBBC-425F-8B81-8721ECDE4CB1.jpeg