Tears Gator Tears

Not even that also using their HS star # and not the transfer star #. At least one guy there pointed out using Lingard to count as a 5 star when he was a transfer and has done nothing in 3+ years.

5 star out of high school...

-1 star for transferring

-1 star fot not being at least top 2 on depth chart

= 3 star player

Advertisement
Capture2.PNG

Dude just compared mullet to herpes? Wow why to give herpes a bad name. :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What is this I’m reading here about the coaches giving up in a bowl game? I’ve never heard of coaches giving up before. Their job isn’t that hard during the game.

They do know that 247 re-ranks transfers. None of those 5 star transfers are considered 5 star players anymore.

At least our 5 star guys aren’t busts from other teams that transferred because they couldn’t crack the rotation at the school who recruited them

Advertisement
The moment OU and Texas become members, UF instantly becomes the 8th best recruiting program in the SEC.

That's not opinion.

This is why I think you might see this get blocked. The commissioner is really gonna have to sell this to all current schools on why this will benefit them

I have to imagine OU and Texas have been assured it will get passed for them to go public

I would think that as well but someone said there was some talks about them joining ACC or even Pac at one point as well.

Arkansas A&M and Mizzou are gonna vote no.

Advertisement
Back