Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yup amd Mrs Mullen has one

That’s no five star snapper
06EE8033-4344-4DEF-8EDA-8C3EA7414239.jpeg

Tried to interact with Gator fans yesterday. Everything I said was wrong, they laughed at Jacurri Browns Elite 11 performance, boldly claiming he will never play a snap here and called me retarded and delusional in the process.

They arent the brightest bunch, I knew that already, but ****ting on a 17 year old kid and insulting the ones defending that kid is not only really weird, it demonstrates how much of a loser some of them are.

Tried to interact with Gator fans yesterday. Everything I said was wrong, they laughed at Jacurri Browns Elite 11 performance, boldly claiming he will never play a snap here and called me retarded and delusional in the process.

They arent the brightest bunch, I knew that already, but ****ting on a 17 year old kid and insulting the ones defending that kid is not only really weird, it demonstrates how much of a loser some of them are.
Those guys hate us so much, they don't care if they're trashing a kid who is still learning and trying to improve.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just ask them if Mullen is so good at evaluating QB then why did he have Franks starting over Trask. They love that
I had that too, the response was "Mullen does not start QBs early".

The fact that Mullen cant evaluate QBs never came to their head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is year 4 for Mullet and it’s going to be very telling. Mac’s players are gone now. It’s all his recruits. While he hasn’t been a total dud at recruiting, he has done worse on the trail than McShark did despite having a lot more success on-field. We saw what happened with the defense last year. They went from a very solid 2019 unit to one of the worst P5 units in a single season despite not having any type of coaching/scheme change. The guys they trotted out in 2020 were just not good players. Now we get to see what happens with the offense. The “highest rated QB Mullen has had” hasn’t sniffed the field outside of mop up duty and gadget plays. Frankly, their offense with anyone not named Kyle Trask has been very average and now they can’t run the ball like they did in 2018-2019. Things could get ugly in Gainesville this year. They don’t have the luxury of relying on a record setting offense to carry the team anymore.

This is year 4 for Mullet and it’s going to be very telling. Mac’s players are gone now. It’s all his recruits. While he hasn’t been a total dud at recruiting, he has done worse on the trail than McShark did despite having a lot more success on-field. We saw what happened with the defense last year. They went from a very solid 2019 unit to one of the worst P5 units in a single season despite not having any type of coaching/scheme change. The guys they trotted out in 2020 were just not good players. Now we get to see what happens with the offense. The “highest rated QB Mullen has had” hasn’t sniffed the field outside of mop up duty and gadget plays. Frankly, their offense with anyone not named Kyle Trask has been very average and now they can’t run the ball like they did in 2018-2019. Things could get ugly in Gainesville this year. They don’t have the luxury of relying on a record setting offense to carry the team anymore.
it's not a huge difference in success.

Mullet:

1626780618742.png

Mcshark:

1626780649905.png

Advertisement
Back