3E6EE069-7ECD-45B0-AC11-3B2698957B9E.jpeg
EA1AEC66-8DB0-47EC-8C32-F992D3D29AAC.jpeg
F54D342B-58CA-45E1-AD07-A7671D3B489F.jpeg
13466B0A-4F76-417C-8160-01DA4BBF56A5.jpeg
118AD750-76D8-4903-B588-9E62DAA1E9FE.jpeg
A4353F31-07E3-47E8-8C5A-D0126B2D859C.jpeg
F29DD6E1-5B7C-44E0-BE48-EB243788485E.jpeg

Advertisement
Funny to see Mansell justify the results for Kirby when there is no justification. The way they recruited anything less than NCs and championship appearances should count as a failure. Heck we went to a NY6 bowl a few years ago. Those don’t count when you act the #1 class.

Advertisement
@RVACane: saw this

Quote from Booker after his Bama commitment.

“Just the culture,” Booker said of what set Alabama apart. He took officials to each of his finalists. “Alabama’s track record of putting guys in the first round, but the way they’ve been able to do that with multiple staff changes is their culture. That’s what I fell in love with from the jump, from the nutrition, to the training staff, to the weight staff, academics, everybody was committed to excellence.”

He also stated that Georgia was his choice until the official visit to Bama where he visited at length with Coaches, Academic staff, Sports science/nutrition staff, and talked with players that have adopted thecommitment to excellence attitude.”

@RVACane lol so Booker was NEVER a UF lean. Great job for half assing it Coach Hev and identifying that you couldn’t win a battle for an elite OL #GatorStandard

View attachment 150061

So what does it take for someone to be dismissed from the turds? We already know that being a serial killer isn't enough to be dismissed as a ****...

he was stalking his girl and put hands on her. Believe he was the one that got into it with Vosean Joseph because Vosean was liking pics of Watkins girl on IG and he confronted her and also Vosean about it

ohhh boy.... maybe more tears coming.... Current commit still chatting it up with Bama...

Alabama and Florida went head to head for Mobile (Ala.) Faith Academy product Shemar James, with the Gators coming out on top after the four-star linebacker’s official visit to Gainesville last month. That doesn’t mean the Crimson Tide is out of the picture, though. James tells BamaOnLine he remains in contact with the UA staff.

“It’s going good. We talk like every week,” he said of Alabama. “I talk to Coach Sal (Sunseri) and Coach Pete (Golding).

“They’re really still just talking recruitment and how I can fit into their system. They said they’re not going to stop until I sign.”

James will be back at Florida later this month and will return again to the Swamp when the Gators host the Tide in September.

What keeps UA in the picture?

“It’s just … they’re one of my top two. It’s hard a process right now,” James said.

ohhh boy.... maybe more tears coming.... Current commit still chatting it up with Bama...

Alabama and Florida went head to head for Mobile (Ala.) Faith Academy product Shemar James, with the Gators coming out on top after the four-star linebacker’s official visit to Gainesville last month. That doesn’t mean the Crimson Tide is out of the picture, though. James tells BamaOnLine he remains in contact with the UA staff.

“It’s going good. We talk like every week,” he said of Alabama. “I talk to Coach Sal (Sunseri) and Coach Pete (Golding).

“They’re really still just talking recruitment and how I can fit into their system. They said they’re not going to stop until I sign.”

James will be back at Florida later this month and will return again to the Swamp when the Gators host the Tide in September.

What keeps UA in the picture?

“It’s just … they’re one of my top two. It’s hard a process right now,” James said.

Yea i saw that smh

Advertisement
@RVACane: saw this

Quote from Booker after his Bama commitment.

“Just the culture,” Booker said of what set Alabama apart. He took officials to each of his finalists. “Alabama’s track record of putting guys in the first round, but the way they’ve been able to do that with multiple staff changes is their culture. That’s what I fell in love with from the jump, from the nutrition, to the training staff, to the weight staff, academics, everybody was committed to excellence.”

He also stated that Georgia was his choice until the official visit to Bama where he visited at length with Coaches, Academic staff, Sports science/nutrition staff, and talked with players that have adopted thecommitment to excellence attitude.”

@RVACane lol so Booker was NEVER a UF lean. Great job for half assing it Coach Hev and identifying that you couldn’t win a battle for an elite OL #GatorStandard
Yeah, I’m not sure where the gaytor lean thing came in. We’ve been burned by that as well. All that said, Bama pretty much gets most of who they want and it’s hard to beat their pitch based on the facts of their performance.

Most of my friends & family are UGA fans, I’ve been saying this season is Kirby’s make or break year. It looks like recruits are finally realizing that too. Why would you want to go to a school that can’t get a decent qb or develop any of their offensive weapons. Kirby is lucky the SEC East has been terrible since he took the job. I don’t think he wins nearly as much as he has if UF and USCe play like they were a decade ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back