Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
pgdead.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Florida Gators have been busy during the month of June with many targets getting on campus to visit the Swamp since the ‘Dead Period’ has ended. The latest name to make it to Gainesville is Opa Locka (FL) Monsignor Pace five-star defensive lineman Shemar Stewart. This isn’t Stewart’s first time being at Florida, but it seemed like a needed trip to him as he hasn’t been able to visit in over a year.

“It was a good feeling to get back here and see everything,” Stewart told 247Sports Blake Alderman. “I got to see the weight room and education center so far those were some highlights.”

The Gators’ coaches have been after Stewart heavily as he is a highly touted prospect. He talks a little about what they speak with him about.

“They just want to show me where they can use me on their defense and how they can develop me if I were to come to Florida.”

Stewart has a good idea of where he would play in the Gators’ defense as the coaches have brought up where they see him at.

“They see me playing at linebacker and d-line in their defense.”

The 6-foot-5, 260 pounder has relationships with multiple coaches at the University of Florida including assistant Coach John Herron and defensive line CoachDavid Turner.

“Coach Hova is a good dude. They are all great guys, all good people [regarding Coach Turner and Coach Grantham].”

There are many things that Stewart likes about Florida, but there a couple that stand out about the University.

“I like that it’s in the state of Florida, there are good vibes out here, good atmosphere.”

Although Stewart does not have any other officials planned at this time, he plans to get out and see multiple campuses for unofficial visits this month.

“I’ll be at Georgia tomorrow, then we are going to Tennessee, South Carolina and Alabama.”

Where things stand right now, Stewart plans to make a decision in the late fall.

Advertisement

The Florida Gators have been busy during the month of June with many targets getting on campus to visit the Swamp since the ‘Dead Period’ has ended. The latest name to make it to Gainesville is Opa Locka (FL) Monsignor Pace five-star defensive lineman Shemar Stewart. This isn’t Stewart’s first time being at Florida, but it seemed like a needed trip to him as he hasn’t been able to visit in over a year.

“It was a good feeling to get back here and see everything,” Stewart told 247Sports Blake Alderman. “I got to see the weight room and education center so far those were some highlights.”

The Gators’ coaches have been after Stewart heavily as he is a highly touted prospect. He talks a little about what they speak with him about.

“They just want to show me where they can use me on their defense and how they can develop me if I were to come to Florida.”

Stewart has a good idea of where he would play in the Gators’ defense as the coaches have brought up where they see him at.

The 6-foot-5, 260 pounder has relationships with multiple coaches at the University of Florida including assistant Coach John Herron and defensive line CoachDavid Turner.

“Coach Hova is a good dude. They are all great guys, all good people [regarding Coach Turner and Coach Grantham].”

There are many things that Stewart likes about Florida, but there a couple that stand out about the University.

“I like that it’s in the state of Florida, there are good vibes out here, good atmosphere.”

Although Stewart does not have any other officials planned at this time, he plans to get out and see multiple campuses for unofficial visits this month.

“I’ll be at Georgia tomorrow, then we are going to Tennessee, South Carolina and Alabama.”

Where things stand right now, Stewart plans to make a decision in the late fall.

Lol im not entertaining this nonsense and non-story. Dude came to get some Gator gear to pass along to his next door neighbor and that’s about it

Id like to see the comments

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back